Overall, the place was very expensive. The kids activities were okay, but not great. The food was mediocre, and the service was spotty to bad.
Hard to believe the great accolades this place gets.
The rooms are nice, but the nice rooms are very expensive.
Some great service from certain staff - and just terrible from others.
It seemed like the maintenance staff were trained in customer service - and the customer service staff didn't understand customer service. Examples: the guy who was cooking meat at Arizona's (one of the restaurants) looked so put out every time a guest asked for food that many people complained about him. Ironically, the guy at the "jerk station" was great. I suggested to management that they trade spots. The food is super mediocre at every restaurant - and I have never seen so much food wasted in my life. Stick to the local fish and you will be happiest (grouper, snapper, mahi-mahi). The burgers aren't bad either and the steaks are okay. This place could double the quality and halve the quantity and it would be better for everyone.
They ran out of their better liquors at the end of the day a couple times. The included wine is all okay, but not great. When we tried to order wine off the "mangers list" requiring to pay extra, they were out of almost every one of them - so you couldn't upgrade the wine, even if you wanted to.
The pools are great and the beach is nice. The kids activities are fair as is the kids camp. The kids were sick of it after three days. I saw a lot of kids crying in corners and not getting much attention. One of the pool attendants was also cross with me because I accidentally brushed him with an inner tube. He told me to stop bumping into him with the wet tube because it was cold. He wasn't joking. It was bizarre. To finish the disappointment, they closed the Italian Village pool on our last day from morning until 1PM for cleaning. That was really irritating.
For the money, you can do a lot better. This was my first and last all-inclusive.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Hotel
- Beaches Turks Caicos
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Sweet 16! Sixteen specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests‟ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean‟s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®•X-BOX® Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts “World‟s Leading Family All-Inclusive” 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “Turks & Caicos Leading Resort” for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “The Caribbean‟s Leading Family All- Inclusive” for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts “Keeping it Green”, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario‟s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.