“first trip to beaches” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

Save Saved
You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Red Lane® Spa Bonanza!!
Ranked #15 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Clearwater, Florida
“first trip to beaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I have been to Sandals Resorts 11 times and this was are 1st trip to a Beaches.My daughter and her family were planning thier 2nd trip to Beaches and we expressed a disire to join them,my son-in-law made all the arrangements and his parents were also joining us so it was a real family trip.Iwas very pleased with our trip we were met at the airport and taken personally to the resort ,check in had a slight delay but no problems that weren't handled quickly.We were also given an upgrade and the room was beautiful as was the rest of the resort.The housekeeping staff was one of the best we had ever had,the food was all very good and everyone was very helpful,but next time Iwill look into butler service for are family.

Room Tip: ask for an ocean view,beautiful
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

6,115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,515)
Hillsborough, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We vacationed at Beaches Turks & Caicos for the second time this year. There wasn't much difference from our last trip 3 years ago. The things I liked back then I still loved...beach, service, cleanliness, quality. I am still quite turned off at the lack of activities or entertainment offered to adults. It is a beautiful resort with a high standard of quality and although I remain disappointed, I still recommend it highly for families with young children who have the financial resources to have one of the nicer rooms.

Room Tip: Governor Suites in the Caribbean village are nice for spreading out but the bathroom, sinks and show...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Macungie, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We travelled as a couple, having won a free three night stay at Beaches. We never would have choosen an all inclusive for ourselves and most definitely not one so focused on kids! But I have to say we really enjoyed our stay. They were operating at very low occupancy, so I guess my first tip is go off-season and when school is in session! We even got upgraded to the Italian Village. Two days in a row we scored a big beautiful cabana on the beach. The adult jacuzzi was deserted at 8 pm. The pools also cleared out completely as soon as the life guards were off duty - I think like 6 pm. We never had any trouble getting immediately seated at any of the restaurants. The French Restaurant was by far the best - I would have gladly paid $50 for my meal there.

My second tip is don't be shy about ordering your drinks specifically by mixer and alcohol name. Otherwise you will be given the lowest of the low quality wise - out of the well. And watch them mix it! They will pull it out of the well if you aren't watching. I'm not usually snooty about alcohol but the stuff in that well is REALLY bad news.

Third tip - bring a water proof time piece. You are going to be leaving your phone in your room, that's best. There are no clocks ANYWHERE. You might think the time doesn't matter to you - but all the restaurants have these specific hours of operation, all of them different by random increments. You need to have your restaurant schedule (given to you at check in) and a time piece with you. Otherwise you will end up eating at one of the really crappy "off hour" places like Gordons or the pizza place (actually the pizza place wasn't too bad).

Fourth tip - if you drink a lot of water, bring your own water bottle from home. The bartenders will fill it for you. Otherwise water will get doled out to you in tiny plastic cups or if you are lucky in single swig bottles.

Fifth tip - towels get put out in the morning and that's about it. So grab one when you see it and don't give it up unless you are getting a fresh one at the same time. A damp towel is better than no towel.

My only significant gripe - the charge for wifi. WTF - all inclusive but the wifi isn't included?? And at $15 a day - what a rip off! Oh well, I guess it shouldn't matter, but when your phone (voice and text) isn't working, you sort of want to still be reacheable through e-mail, facebook, and IM.

Room Tip: Italian village was beautifully furnished and I loved our little balcony even though it overlooked a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Oswego, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

You have to check this place out! Its huge(65 acres) Yes you walk alot, but you need to redistribute all those calories you consumed at their 16 on site restaurants. Wonderful rooms, always smiling , helpful staff, Great food, great Rum Punch! You can make your stay just as quite or busy as you like. Always something going on, great for kids. This was our first time, but signed up for next year before we left. Pricey yes, but you get more than your moneys worth. You dont need to rent a car, really no need to leave the site. Nice area (safe), all very upscale hotels/condos along the ocean. Photos dont do it justice! Bug spray is needed(mainly at night). You dont see anybody swatting at them, just little red spots the next day...

Room Tip: bring spf 50, and bug spray
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I know what some people are saying about this trip and i understand why... they were there without kids, and this place is for familys. if you want to have a good time i recommend going with kids. the place is beutiful, waters are warm and blue. the rooms are great, but only if you are on the higher floors in the Italian village. The food is not that great but your not there for the foods right? The food is still fine but not like, "to die for" as some people may say it. I came here with my family of 5. the workers were very kind, and the Kit Kat ride was AMAZING!! it is a boat you go on and go to a island and go snorkerling. I personally loved the swim up bars. it did take a little time to get a smoothie but there were only 2 workers trying there best to make us all have a good time. And please dont listen to all the bad reveiws they are all couples or singles, if you are going with a family, this will be your ultimate vacation, and best of all, your kids will LOVE it!! ( I have stumbled upon this review , written by my eleven year old daughter. I think she is going to love the return trip in April. Thank you Beaches )

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Lorton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My two year old and I had an awesome time. It is truly all inclusive except for souvenirs, and internet. From the time you leave the airport I was greeted with a smile by Romelis and a young lady with room information a cold drink and movement information. The desk personnel took us to our room, personally informed us of the features and ensured we were comfortable. Nightly turn-down service, refrigerator was stocked daily with water, The staff at the Sesame Street camp was great, special thanks to Nandi and Nadine for their care with my littleone, as I was a bit nervous. She had a blast daily for 2-4 hours as I explored the adult features of the facilities. I found myself at the Barefoot Restaurant for multiple lunches and dinners, always greeted with a smile and conversation Special thanks to Carole, Liz, & Yohan. Thank you also to the staff of reflections, the hostess Monae (I hope I got your name correct), ensured even from her station that there was staff to fulfill all your needs , as well as the staff at the Octopus Bar, please forgive for not remembering your names. I had an awesome stay, will definitely return and have already began to sing your praises MUCH better than Beaches Bahamas, glad I took a chance and returned.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bedford, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went to Beach Turks N Caicos Oct 7 through the 14th 2012. Went with my husband and our 2 kids ages 8 and 10 months. Our baby loved the Sesame Street characters. Everyone time one walked by her in her carriage they always stopped and took the time to play with her. My son loves the camp. He did everything from snorkeling to scavenger hunts to late night pajama parties. He can not say enough about the camp and was constantly asking me to bring him back. They do an amazing job making sure the kids are busy and having a great time with other kids their own age. While he was off at camp my husband, baby, I and would hang out by one of the many pools on property. We always had chairs to sit in and the pool wasn't crowded so it was perfect. The swim up bar was great very friendly staff.
We ate at every restaurant except the 2 adult only ones. The food was excellent every where we went we did not have a bad meal and can not say enough about the wait staff. They were all determined to make the baby smile.
The resort itself is impeccably clean. The landscaping was beautiful. There were always workers around keeping the property clean. The beach was clean and there were no solicitors as you find at some other islands.
I personally think for the price you pay for the rooms that they need to be updated. I had a suite and there was a big pole in the middle of the living room that go in the way and the tv was very old and outdated. The bedroom had a flat screen though.
Every employee we talked to or even just walked by were very friendly. Always saying hello.
Looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa? Share your experiences!