“Great Family Resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

Save Saved
You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Mountain Lakes, New Jersey
“Great Family Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great family resort. Lots to do and great food. Great for allergy families. Nice water park. Shows were not that great as in Beaches, Jamaica. Beach was really nice. They could include more activities free, like the banana boat, which is free in Jamaica.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

6,148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,525)
Moscow, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed in the French Village and loved every minute of this vacation. At this resort there was not a stone unturned. Room was clean, spacious, with a beautiful view. Beach was out of this world, clean, quiet, it was practically our own. Dive instructors Lancelot and DJ helped me earn my SCUBA certificate. I trusted them completely and they made my experience a positive one. The food fabulous. Mario's for breakfast buffet, Le Petite Cafe for excellent pastries and GREAT coffee. Try the coconut macaroon ( get one to go too). Take advantage of the amenities, find out early about snorkling, sail boat rides, snorking lessons. This staff wants to make you happy and they work hard to make it happen. This is a great resort for families, lots for the kids, even more for the parents. Helpful hint: take an orientation tour and walk on the roads for quicker access.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor rooms, the Carribean village is closer to the water, French Village was very qu...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

On Sept 4th, my Dad, sister and I returned to Beaches T&C. Dad, who is 91, travels with an electric scooter. We were met at the airport by Ben, who had a handicapped van ready to transport Dad. Ben could not have been more considerate and took excellent care of us. His professional attitude made us feel like we were being very pampered and were VIP's.

Our entire stay was relaxing and even better than our previous 5 visits to T&C. We were upgraded to the Italian Village in a walkout room. It was really nice to have the extra room to spread out. The desk in the bunk bed area was superb for computer use. We have stayed in all the Villages now, we just have to experience the Seaside Villas. Sereina (Soon Come Back manager) and all the staff welcomed us back and Benj, the bartender in Cascade Pool remembered us!

The staff's attitude towards the guest was superb. Lots of happy faces and cheery Good Mornings and Hellos. Our wait staff in the restaurants was superb overall. Once or twice we had to repeat a request for extra hot water (the Blue Mountain coffee is a bit strong for us.)

All the pools were spotless. The grounds were lovely with some tropical additions I had not seen in previous years.

Our typical day was spent this way. The ocean after breakfast, drinks at the swimup bar at 10 am (Hummingbirds, Dirty Bananas, Mudslides, etc.), a swim in the pool for a while, go to lunch, nap, drink again, ocean again, dinner (we had to choose from 14 restaurants!). Of course some days it was catamaran trips or snorkeling. But I just like to laze about. There was lots more to do, including scuba, paddleboarding, sailing hobie craft, kayaking, a water park with surf simulator, xbox garage, karaoke, etc. (all included no extra fees).

Heaven even without our children and grandchildren.

My only negative is the hard beds. But I slept well each night.

We have made our booking to return in May 2013. Beaches T&C is getting better and better. I feel like I am staying at a 10 star resort!

Room Tip: Be sure to book your return visit before leaving the resort with a Soon Come Back member. If you li...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sayville, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

First I would like to say that this was our 4th trip to Beaches ,this was the first time with Butler Service and our butlers Ellen and Amoy were awesome. We already booked for next year the Michaelangelo Butler Suite ( the Penthouse in the Italian Village).
We always book with Jessica Ortega through Beaches itself, and she is so fabulous, but this year after reading such wonderful things about Dream Makers Vacation Services... we booked through MIKE MCHUGH at Dream Makers Vacation Services and he did not disappoint. Although every trip is special to me, this trip needed to be just perfect because we were bringing along my mother, sister , brother , sister n law and my nieces and nephew. They have never been to Beaches or out of the country for that matter. I always raved about Beaches, and I knew they would love it. Mike was so wonderful with all of our plans . He answered every single question we had ( and trust me , we had a lot) He organized tours prior to our arrival and also made us Kimono's reservations prior to us getting there. This is so important b/c it is the only restaurant that requires reservations and it usually hard to get one if the resort is to capacity. Mike McHugh made sure that every detail was taken care of and it made our trip so amazing. Prior to our arrival he made sure all of our Butler requests were filled, including having Sprite Zero and Malibu Rum which are usually not offered at the resort. But when we got there, it was in the room for us... free of charge. We are always treated wonderful at Beaches, but I know that from booking with Mike that we were given that extra special touch. We met Ryan the Butler Suite Manger and he checked on us almost everyday to see if we needed everything. We stayed in the Butler Presidential Suite from August 25- Sept 2. 8 nights/9 days. We shared the suite with my brother and his family. My mom and sister stayed in the Caicos Premium Room. Both of our rooms were in the Caribbean Village. Unfortunately, my husband was deployed to afghanistan 2 weeks before our trip so he couldn't come. He missed a terrific trip, but next year we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and renewing our vows when we are there.
So here are some highlights of our trip:
We flew out of JFK with Jetblue, the flight was great. No problems at all and the airport at Turks went smooth. We were the only flight there when we landed and we were in and out in a short time. There was a van waiting for us( I was hoping for a special SUV because we had a butler suite), but we were just anxious to get there. We were greeted at the Caribbean Village with cool towels and rum punch. We were also also greeted by one of our Butlers AMOY. She brought us right in to Concierge and handled our check in. SInce our room was not ready, she brought us over to Arizona's to eat. The chili at Arizona's is a must. A favorite for my family. When we did get to our room it was nice. It was 2 rooms, one with a king size bed which my daughter and I took, and another room with 2 double beds which my brother stayed in. There was a living room/dining room area. kitchen area suite with a pull out sofa which we let my nephew use. The suite area also had it's own bathroom. The suite was large and clean. It is a bit dated, but it is very clean and very close to the ocean. Our maid service was 2x's a day and both maids were great. We had afternoon service and nightly turn down service. Both maids were always attending to our needs and the rooms were immaculate at all times. A big thank you to both of them!! About a day or so into the trip, I did speak to Ryan about an upgrade to a suite in the Italian Village. He said when a room became available he would show it to me... and sure enough he did. He showed us the Penthouse and it was gorgeous. I loved it and loved the view. Unfortunately we didn't take the upgrade because of the layout of the rooms and sleeping arrangements , for two families it just didn't work . But THANK YOU RYAN for offering it to us!!
Ryan and our Butlers made sure our cabana requests were granted for the week. SO thank you for that!
I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to :
To our wonderful Butlers Amoy and Ellen, you took great care of us, handled all our needs and surprised us everyday. Our baths that day were fabulous. WE miss you , You are awesome.
After being at the resort a few times, I have my favorite restaurants which we ate at most of the time. Schooners for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast has great choices and always terrific. Arizona's for lunch and dinner. The chili is a must! The dinner menu has changed since last time it was there and it is much better now.
Gordon's for lunch. Pizza and burgers are great. Sapodilla's for an adults only dinner is a must. The service was unbelievable and the food matched the service. They made us a surf n turf dish. We went there 2x's this trip. While we were there, the Butlers brought the girls one night to Arizona's. She walked them there, had their table set up, and made sure everything was great for them. The other night the Butlers brought dinner in the suite for the girls and set everything up . They had the best time.
Winston and Michael at Schooners: thank you for making our mornings and breakfast terrific. It was always great to see you everyday.
Even though we love Schooners, we did have a bad dinner there one night. Service was very slow, and when we got our food, it was all cooked wrong. We didn't complain, we just went back to the room and ordered room service. Burgers and shakes... and they were great.
I am not much of a buffet person, but we did go to Reflections one morning. And it was good. My mom and brother loved it there.
A big THANK YOU to TAYLOR TAYLOR at Kimono's, it was so nice , we requested you twice!! LOL
Mercedes at Kimono's: It was so nice to see your beautiful smiling hello ! It is always a pleasure to see you every year.
At the Spa: Joan gave my daughter her first massage. My daughter was in complete biiss, thank you so much. It was wonderful.
I had 2 services at the spa and both were Fantastic. Thank you to Marilyn and Carrence

Nick at Soon Come Back: thank you for handling next year's booking so quickly. Great to see you

Mackesha at the photo shop: You took all of our family photos and they all came out beautiful. Thank you for being wonderful and patient. My husband loves all the photos.

Jose from entertainment: You kept us laughing . From Mr. Beaches to the game show. We had a blast.

THE PLAYERS: You are all fantastic.

Jean, Dean, Andrew and Tedane ( the Bartenders) thank you for all the Yummy drinks and for always treating us and the kids great.

Ellen and Amoy brought us whatever we requested to either the Pool Cabana ( you get this with Butler Service) or at the beach. They brought us Chili from Arizona's , burgers , pizza, and salads. One thing I wish Beaches would offer, is that even though we have a cooler in the cabana, it would be really nice if the brought us some bar frozen drinks.

This is the first year that we attended the Soon Come Back Beach Party and it was a lot of fun.

We also attended the Sandals Lunch which we usually attend every time we go. This year it was at Schooners. It was much better than last time when it was at Mario's . The food was assorted and very YUMMY. They recognized return guests and then we played Bingo. It was a great time. My daughter won a game of Bingo. She was happy.

Some disappointments, but nothing that would spoil the trip were:
My mom didn't have maid service for a 2 separate days. She did call the desk, one night but it was 11pm, and told them not to bother. The other day, they finally came in around dinner time.

Barefoot by the sea,in the past always had a good breakfast, but this trip, they didn't live up to that. One morning the service, and food was terrible. With Ellen's suggestion( our Butler) we gave it another try, but it just wasn't good. SO the rest of the trip we had breakfast at Schooner's.

We were all sad to go. One good thing is we didn't have to wait in the departure lounge because we had Butler Service. We were met in the lobby by our Butlers and Ryan and were taken to the airport in the the Butler Suite SUV'S which was nice. But it was very nicel for Amoy , Ryan and Ellen(who was off at the time) to come to the lobby to say good-bye.
WE will miss all of you .. and look forward to seeing you again in August.
THANK YOU AGAIN to MIKE MCHUGH at Dream Makers Vacation Service, ELLEN AND AMOY and RYAN!!!!!

Room Tip: If you can afford a Butler Suite , go for it, you will love it If not Italian Village , French Vill...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Beaches does it right. The breakfast buffet food at Marios was excellent, stay clear of the burger place near the water park unless you just want ice cream. Schooners has a great sit down breakfast and dinner. The dive guides were a lot of fun and the pool at the Italian Village is the best. Nice family place and very clean.

Room Tip: The Italian Village is top notch!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Beaches was one of our best times in the Caribbean. We went there for my father's 60th birthday reunion. Initially, they put us in an upgraded room in the Caribbean village (when we booked the French village). After complaining, the staff was extremely helpful and moved us into an upgraded French room, and then the Italian Village for the last half of our trip. We dealt a lot with the manager, Noel, who provided excellent service and made sure we had the best accommodations. The restaurants were pretty good for an all-inclusive resort. I especially liked their Sushi Bar and Schooner's - their seafood place. I was very pleased with all the staff throughout the resort. Fortunately, we got to experience all 3 villages. The Caribbean is their oldest village. The outside could use renovation, but the inside Caribbean rooms are ok (comparable to the French). This village has the most convenience, since it's close to everything. The French village is nicer, but the most secluded on the resort. I recommend the French for couples. I liked the pool at the French village the most, since it was the most quiet at the time. By far, the Italian Village has the best rooms. They are large (could hold 5-6 people) and everything is newer and luxury oriented. I recommend staying in the Italian Village, but the price tag is definitely higher. Overall, we had a great time and will return in a couple years when my kids are older. The only let-down we had was the beach. I read and heard a lot about how the beaches are the best in Turks and Caicos. However, I found the beach at Beaches par - was expecting to see reefs off the coast and calmer water. You will have to take a tour or travel outside the resort to get to better beaches.

Room Tip: If you're traveling as a couple - stay in the French village. For families - stay in the Italia...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband, 3 kids and I stayed for a week at Beaches in T&C in December 2011, during Christmas. We made the reservations through Beaches directly. Upon arrival, we were taken to our room in the Caribbean Village which did not quite fit 5 people and was not close to the beach. I spoke with the manager and explained to her that when I made the reservation I specifically looked at the PDF map of the property on the website and asked for a room in a specific location. They were able to look up the recorded conversation, confirm our request, and moved us to nice and bigger one-bedroom suite the second day.
After that, our stay was amazing! Our kids (12, 11 & 3 years) loved the water park. The beach in the Caribean village was the best for us because it was so close to the pool area, so we could go back and forth and not worry about not being able to see the kids. That's not in the case in the Italian Village where the beach is far from the pool area. Also, somehow the general mood around the Caribbean Village was more casual & playful, very beachy!
The French Village is lovely & quiet but really far from the beach, so I wouldn't recommend it for families with kids who love the beach.
Food was great, many restaurants to choose from, the coffee shop was heavenly with the yummiest fresh-baked cookies, the theater offered some decent nightly entertainment for kids and grown ups. Plan ahead for some restaurants like the Sushi one.
I tried the message one day at the spa and it was very good. My husband and 2 older kids took scuba-diving lessons and went diving one time. We all went snorkeling another day. My older 2 kids loved the ability to hang out in the Games Center at night, knowing it was safe. Overall, this was a great resort, loved the beach and amenities, and the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Choose the Carbbean Village to be closer to the beach. Suites in the Pine Cay, French Cay and Parrot...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa? Share your experiences!