My family just returned from Beaches where we vacationed with our 10 and 7 year old. We booked the Honeymoon One Bedroom Suite and were upgraded to the Presidential One Bedroom Suite since we were signature members. The room was wonderful. The master bedroom had a king size bed and sunken tub. The living room area had a open up sofa and we requested a rollaway bed as well. The airconditioning worked very well.
In addition, suites are equiped with a stocked mini-fridge that includes soda, bottled water, beer, wine and champagne. Pretzels, chips and popcorn are included as well. Everything is restocked on a daily basis. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. Our room was on the ground floor facing the pool. We spent most of our time at the Iguana Pool so that we could participate in the daily activities. Our children attended the camp on two of the days we were there. The camp offers a schedule of activities so that you can choose when and if you would like them to attend. My husband and I also took advantage of a couples massage (additional cost) and it was wonderful. The restaurants were good but not great. There is a large variety of foods (mostly buffets). We liked Giuseppe's and Arizona's had very good ribs. The children really enjoyed the crepes offered in the French Village between 3:00 - 5:00. As far as the staff, the concierge staff was incredible. Any request that we made was addressed immediately. The extra money for a suite is well worth it. Many people commented that when outside the suite the staff is rude, this was not at all the case.
All of the staff were friendly and considerate, always saying hello and asking how we were. My daughter had her haid braided by a staff member at the rear of the pool (near Arizona's). We actually forgot to take the hairbows that she was wearing when we got there. The woman held onto them for two days. When we passed her later in the week, she came running up to us and gave us the hairbows. The entertainment was the only part of the trip that we were disappointed with. Overall, it was a very relaxing vacation. We spent most of our days in the water and had quality time with our children, which is exactly what we hoped for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Sweet 16! Sixteen specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests‟ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean‟s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®•X-BOX® Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts “World‟s Leading Family All-Inclusive” 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “Turks & Caicos Leading Resort” for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “The Caribbean‟s Leading Family All- Inclusive” for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts “Keeping it Green”, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario‟s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales