“The Best All Inclusive Vacation to Date” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Spectacular Summer Sale!!
Ranked #15 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Milford, Massachusetts
“The Best All Inclusive Vacation to Date”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My wife just returned from a week at Beaches Turks and Caicos. This was our third trip to the resort and by far the best all inclusive vacation we've had. My wife and I have been traveling to all inclusive resorts for the last 17 years and have been to most of the Sandals and Beaches properties along with many of the all inclusive chains across the Caribbean and Mexico.

As soon as we arrived at the airport at Turks we received incredible service. We were greeted with a private transfer to the resort and were immediately met at the Italian area by by both the loyalty manager and the hotel manager. Both treated us like returning friends. We were quickly brought to the amazing Roman Penthouse Oceanview Family Suite which was such a wonderful surprise. Management had upgraded our room level by many levels. In regards to complimentary room upgrades I think it is important to state that room upgrades aren't guaranteed. I did hear on this trip a first time guest at a Beaches get very upset to find out that the guests in rooms around them received upgrades and they didn't. There are many factors that go into room upgrades from what we've been told. First is of course availability of the rooms to upgrade people to. Other factors like how many times you've been to Beaches / Sandals, the travel agent's influence, if you have future bookings at Beaches / Sandals, etc. In our case we are Sandals Diamond Level guests (10 or over trips to Beaches / Sandals), use a top Sandals travel agent, and are booked to come back to Beaches Turks for two more years and are booked for future Sandals trips in addition. We also brought another couple with us on the trip and have referred many guests to Sandals and Beaches. I'm not trying to brag but instead explain how upgrades are done. We don't expect to receive an upgrade but are VERY appreciate any time we receive them. Sandals / Beaches are very appreciative to their return guests and have a very good loyalty program.

Getting back to the review the service and everything at the resort was at a new all time high. The food quality was excellent. We usually go to a different restaurant each night but the food and service at the French restaurant (LE PETIT CHATEAU) that we went there three times. The server Iris was the best we've had at ANY resort. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. All the courses we exceptionally good. The only minor issue we had all week was slow service at Bearfoot by the Seas which continues to be slow year after year.

My wife and I are both divers and we both had some of the best diving in our 20 plus years of diving. We saw on each and every dive multiple sharks, turtles, and a large variety of tropical fish. Others saw dolphins on their dives but we didn't this year but have seen them on previous years. Snorkeling up the beach from the resort (near the fire coral protection area) we saw multiple turtles and a huge barracuda. There were also large improvements in the service at the dive center. They added in more boats and staff on the dives which meant there was more room. There were two boats sent out each morning for the 9 AM dive, one in the bay and one that goes outside the bay. The one that goes outside the bay comes back an hour or more later and usually has the more experienced divers on it. The second boat usually has people going through instruction on it but has more room on it and gets back much earlier. We opted for the second boat so we could get back earlier. The dive team this time was also much more receptive to requests of where we would like to dive and they gave much more freedom to those with more experience going to greater depth. The scuba equipment also looked like it was upgraded. We also noted that they added a large number of scuba related shirts to the various shops. I picked up three new shirts and there were another three or four new ones I didn't get. Wait times at the water sports area were also shorter even though the resort was very full. Excellent overall improvements in the diving program!!

Some of the reoccurring complaints I see about this resort are in regards to the rooms not as new as they expected. People need to understand that there are three distinct areas to the resort (Caribbean, French, and Italian) and each area is varying ages. If having a new and recently modeled room is very important to you then pay for the Italian area as it is the newest and most spacious. The Caribbean section is the oldest of the areas and while it does have some nice rooms overall it isn't as up to date. There are many levels of rooms at Beach Turks and so if you need a room at certain level please ensure you purchase at that level. If the quality of the room isn't as important and you'd prefer to save some money purchase a lower level room and spend most of your time outside of it. I'd also like to add that if you aren't happy with something at this Beaches or any Beaches / Sandals, don't wait until you are home to bring it to management's attention. I am yet to have any issue at a Beaches or Sandals that I've brought up (and I've brought up a few over years) that I couldn't get resolved by management. Note that the first level manager you bring the issue to may not be able to resolve your issue. Sometime you need to escalate it past the manager you brought it to. Do try to bring the issue and a reasonable solution to their attention. I've heard guests complain about the weather or how hot the sun was. Knowing what is reasonable and can be resolved and what can't be resolved is important. If management can't resolve the issue call your travel agent while you are still there and see if they can help you. if you still can't get it resolved, write a letter to your travel agent when you return and provide all the details. A travel agent that specializes in Sandals / Beaches should be able to get you some type of resolution to the issue (as long as it is reasonable).

To summarize Beaches Turks and Caicos has raised the level of service another notch to the best we've seen at any all inclusive resort. We highly recommend it and are booked for another two years. Any questions or concerns about this resort please feel free to contact me.

Room Tip: If room quality is most important to you choose an Italian room. If saving money is more important...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,111)
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Went to Beaches Turks & Caicos this past August for a friend's destination wedding. What an amazing trip! The beach itself was kind of narrow but to be honest, we never really laid out on the beach. For the most part, we grabbed lounge chairs to put our stuff on and spent most of the time in the water. The snorkeling on the beach was really good. Sometimes we had difficulty getting snorkel gear because the resort was packed but it was generally not difficult.

The pools and different areas of the resort were great. You could almost see sort of theme at each pool (i.e. family pool, party pool, laid back pool). The water park was great too. Granted, it's mostly for the kids, but there are a few slides for grown up kids :)

The food was absolutely amazing! One place was better than the next! The restaurants are definitely a plus for this resort.

Overall, the place was great. Definitely more of a family place (especially in the summer when school is out!). The place is pricey but quality. No one in our party had an issue with any of their rooms and there were people in each of the different villages. We were in the Caribbean Village and it was nice but I would possibly upgrade to the Italian Village or if money is not an issue, one of the beachfront villas!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is an absolutely beautiful resort. My husband and I were at Beaches T and C with two other couples Oct. 15-21. Had originally planned to take our 15 month old son but at the last minute decided to make it a couples vacation. Now that we have seen the accomodations for children, our son would have loved it and we felt like they were very dedicated to showing the kids a great and safe time. We stayed in the Caribean village which was nice and very close to pools and the beach. Hands down this resort had the best beach, sand, and water I have ever seen. There are many water activities to choose from to keep you busy through out the day. The food was great everywhere we went. I would recommend Sopadilla's and Kimonos. They are actually all great, but those were our favorites. The service is great and every employee was very helpful and wanted to ensure you had the best experience possible.

We booked our vacation through Michael with Dream Makers Vacations. The booking process was easy and Michael was helpful. Our only problem was our return flight changed after booking which landed us with a 7 hour layover in Dallas. Didn't seem like much was done on Dream Makers end to fix this problem without having to pay extra. We watched two flights leave before ours for our final destination while we waited. We would have had to pay extra with Dream makers before the trip to make any changes that were not because of the dropped flight. Or we would have had to pay with American Airlines at the airport to get on those earlier flights. So my suggestion would be to take a good look at the flights yourself before you book to makes sure you see all the options.
I would definately love to return to Beaches Turks and Caicos someday when our little boy is a little older. This little piece of heaven truely does have something for everyone!

Dundalk, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I just retruned from vacation with my 2 year old son 11 and 12 year old nieces and some adult family members. I was nervous before the trip but man was i worrying for nothing! This place caters to everyones needs and they are SO GREAT with the kids! Even if they are "paid" to be its refreshing and a great change from here is the States where most people are miserable and there is alot of POOR customer service. The food was wonderful the staff was fantastic and the shows they put on for the kids were entertaining! I will warn anyone who is going- the water smells, and kinda gave us the "runs" (sorry LOL) They do have bottled water but at meals they served "tap" so be mindful. Also my only "complaint" (wouldnt even call it that cause it was not a big deal) was that the website advertised a SPA CREDIT which we qualified for but once we got there they did not honor it. Like i said no biggy but a massage would have been nice ;) Enjoy families seeking a great vacation! !!

Room Tip: Airport @ Turks is not airconditioned and is very small so bring drinks and some snacks for small ki...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was our first trip to the island. My husband and 4 year old daughter met up with family and friends. We were there from October 25-29th. We stayed in the French Village luxury King room. Wow!!!! My daughter loved the idea of having her own space to sleep and so did we!!! I planned this trip as a gift to my husband to celebrate his 40th birthday. The resort offered plenty for the entire family. The Sesame Camp was available for children to attend however because we took our great aunt and we just did not feel comfortable leavng our child, we didn't take advantage of it. The food was great, lots of options. The beach was clean and we spent a lot of time in the water, either there or at the water park. I was surprised as to how close all the villages were to the other. None of the resort shops accepted cash; credit card had to be on file or you can use debit card. I have had negative experiences with charges added to my room in the past and it was a headache. However, the market was within feet of the Italian Village. We took advantage of the shopping there. We are looking forward to our next trip. Thanks to Beaches and their amazing staff! We absolutely loved it all!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Saline, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband and I vacationed at Beaches, Turks and Caicos from October 22 thru October 29. The weather was absolutely fabulous with temperatures in the high 80's, a gentle breeze and plenty of sunshine. The resort is wide spread and divided into 3 villages. We stayed at the Italian Village in a spacious room and had no complaints whatsoever. We were just around the corner from the dive shop which was convenient for my husband. He could dive every day and saw a lot of interesting fish as well as turtles, sharks.... and more sharks. The dive operation is run very efficient but the boats are crowded and some of the divers are inconsiderate when it comes to space and sharing (i.e. bringing large dive bags on the boat instead of carrying the gear needed each day in a smaller bag that can go under the seats). When a dive boat carries 20+ divers, a dive instructor and a crew, space is totally maxed out.

Beaches has 16 restaurants and of course we could not eat in every one but whichever restaurant we choose, the service was outstanding and the food good to exceptional good.

Daily breakfast buffet at Mario's was excellent. Lunch at Mario's was good as well but our favorite was the grill by the Arizona. Jerk pork, chicken and burgers hot from the grill were delicious.

We enjoyed Sopadillo's as well as Le Petit Chateau, both are adult only restaurants with a great menu. Schooners Grouper filet is very, very tasty. Arizona's steaks are good and the ambience in the evening, sitting facing the pool, is tranquil and relaxing.

We also ate at the pub and the Fish and chips as well as the Yorkshire pudding were good. The island beer, called Turk, was very much to our liking.

My husband and I don't have kids and first were apprehensive about going to a family resort (we are frequent Sandal's guests), but we decided that Beaches was our new favorite place. The weekly returning guest dinner was buffet style in the open and management and staff did an outstanding job to feed a lot of people in a short time.

When I write reviews about the other Sandal's, often I have to comment on lack of efficient service when eating as well as around the resort, but that is not the case at Beaches. The staff is attentive, friendly and eager to please. Thank you for a job well done!!!!!!!

In some of the reviews there is mention about the small airport. Well, the airport is small and since most planes back to the US or Canada leave around the same time, space is tight. Upon arrival we had no wait whatsoever at Immigration, luggage and customs. Swift and quickly. We were whisked to the resort and half an hour later could start our vacation. On the way back it was also very organized. Meeting at the Departure building, getting on the shuttle and off we went to the airport. We gave ourselves plenty of time and never felt rushed. With a sad last deep breathe of hot island air we boarded the plane knowing that it was back to colder temperatures. I want to mention that October is a low season month, so therefore the congestion at the airport might not be as bad as during the high season.

If you have questions about the resort, please feel free to contact me. Maybe I can provide an answer.

Room Tip: The Italian village is the newest and all rooms are wonderful. I checked out rooms at the Caribbean...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I just returned from a 5 day Girls Trip at Beaches Turks and Caicos and the ONLY complaint I have is that we didn't stay longer. The resort exceeded my expectations. The service was impeccable, management is top notch and the facilities and activities were thoughtful and lots of fun. Although I came to experience a relaxing vacation with the girls, I found myself drawn to some of the family activities, as well. One thing that really impressed me was that I never saw an unhappy child. Every child there looked as if they were the happiest child imaginable and the staff was so fun to watch that it appeared that the parents were enjoying the kids' activities just as much as the kids.

Regardless, there's something for everyone regardless of their age. I will definitely return to this resort . . . Soon!

Room Tip: The Italian Village is to die for if you want an apartment feel to your accommodations. The kids (a...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends