After three days of madness at a Miami wedding my wife and I arrived at the Alexandra resort. We were overlooking the beach and sea from a large third floor balcony of a superb apartment with kitchen-living room, bathroom and bedroom.
The quality of the building is excellent. The location is very difficult to beat. The food on the beach at the Mango Reef restaurant is superb. The beach itself is one of the best in the world. If you look at the color of the water and the sand you will see why.
This holiday week was an eye opener. Loved the place, the island and the people (even Anderson who might just be the funniest barman on the planet).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, amazing oceanfront dining and a free daily activity program. Guest can also take our complimentary shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their dining facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including Pelican Kids' Club, complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Splendia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales