The Alexandra Resort and its staff, will stay near to our hearts forever! We traveled here 9/23/13-9/30/13 for our honeymoon and were nothing but overwhelmed by such a beautiful, clean and friendly atmosphere!! Every single member of the staff, from the moment we got there to the second we left were absolutely amazing! We were treated like royalty every day. We were welcomed to the beach and pool and to the restaurant (WHICH IS TO DIE FOR) with open arms.
It is a pricey island to visit, but it's completely worth it to get a taste of this paradise! We took a trip to the local IGA grocery store and stocked up on food for lunch and breakfast for the week and went out for dinner at night. That saved a ton!! The Mango Reef restaurant is FANTASTIC!!! We highly recommend the Mango reef burger at lunch time as well as the lobster quesadillas and for dinner, the shrimp pasta and Surf and Turf are to die for!
The rooms are very well kept and very comfortable. We felt at home the entire vacation. Room service was constantly on top of things to make sure we had everything we needed.
The beach is absolutely gorgeous! Unlike anything we've ever seen! The whitest sand and crystal clear water! NEVER a problem getting chairs and an umbrella to relax on the beach every morning! THE THURSDAY NIGHT FISH FRY WITH THE LOCALS IS A MUST!! ABSOLUTELY THE MOST FUN WE HAD THE ENTIRE TRIP!
WE WILL DEFINITELY SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!!
Special thank you to Al, Darren and Kimiko in the hotel, Roselyn, Alexis and Davidson in the Mango Reef restaurant for AMAZING service everyday and Joseph and Alan on the beach!! We miss you guys! Hugs from Michigan!
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; luxurious accommodations, warm friendly service, amazing oceanfront dining and a bevy of exciting activities. Understated luxury with a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, international cuisine with island flair and so much more await you at this magnificent Turks and Caicos resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Splendia, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.