We had yet another great vacation on Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos.
This time we stayed in The Alexandra Resort. This was the week of Thanksgiving so very different from our February visit. So so quite. The resort was very very quite in fact the whole island was quite.
The Alexandra was very nice,friendly staff, excellent rooms,( nice stainless steel appliances and granite work tops ) really nice food at the Mango Reef restaurant. ( we ate both lunch and dinner there during our stay at some point )
Would we go back ? Yes for sure.
I would recommend hiring a car to get around, restaurants are not really within walking distance and the grocery store is a good distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, amazing oceanfront dining and a free daily activity program. Guest can also take our complimentary shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their dining facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including Pelican Kids' Club, complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales