My stay at the Alexandra Resort and Spa was absolutely wonderful! I stayed for 5 nights stay and have been wanting to go back ever since.
It has beautiful beaches, great people and nice accommodations all for a very affordable price.
I stayed in the Luxury oceanfront one bedroom, It was very spacious, had a gorgeous beachfront view with a terrace to relax on. The room had a full mini bar and came with complimentary Wolfgang coffee and tea in room. It included a granite and stainless steel kitchen and dining room for those nights we just decided to stay in and cook.
If we did go out to eat then my favorite restaurant hands down was the Mango Reef Restaurant! The service was excellent, we would go for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just to the bar for some tropical drinks. They even offer a meal plan which is $150 per person and you get three breakfast and two 3- course meals or dinners which is such a good deal!
When I went they were still in the process of building the new oceanfront reception area but it should be opening soon and it will have a little store for any of your last minute needs.
Our days were spent lounging by the pool or beach, going snorkeling or exploring the island on bikes. When it was finally time to leave, we just hopped on the shuttle back to IGA. Overall, the trip was one I will never forget and will definitely be one to repeat again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, amazing oceanfront dining and a free daily activity program. Guest can also take our complimentary shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their dining facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including Pelican Kids' Club, complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales