My husband and I stayed in Suite Margarita for a week in May. This was our third May visit in a row. (Previously at Veranda and then Cottage Suite @ Point Grace). The Villa Renaissance location is definitely the BEST location. We walked to dinner all but one night.
The suite is very beautiful and a great layout. Ocean front balcony for morning coffee and evening sunset. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you could need. Allied Management was very helpful and housekeeping daily was top notch.
The owner Margo provides all of the info you need to get around the island regarding restaurants, grocery ( shopping cart provided), spa services and water activities.
The best endorsement I can give is that we have already booked Suite Margarita for May 2015!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the Grand Villas of the Italian and French Riviera, Villa Renaissance is a beautiful, beachfront Hotel located directly on internationally renowned Grace Bay beach in the Turks and Caicos Islands With 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming and equally luxuriously appointed poolside cottages, Villa Renaissance offers its relaxed elegance at surprisingly accessible rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Renaissance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Renaissance Hotel Providenciales
- Renaissance Hotel Providenciales
- Renaissance Providenciales
- Providenciales Renaissance
- Villa Renaissance Turks And Caicos/Providenciales