“PERFECT IN EVERY WAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
OK
“PERFECT IN EVERY WAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

First of all, Coleen Chang really loves her job and she truly cares about her guests. She is nice, kind, and one of the most helpful people on the island. Even before my family and I arrived she was helping to make arrangements and schedule reservations for dinner and excursions. She is well organized and very prompt in getting back with you. This is all done at no charge to the guests. Coleen is completely delightful.

We were extremely impressed with the luxurious condo. We stayed in 102 which was perfect. We could walk right off the patio to the beach. It was always clean, thanks to Rose. She was another blessing. Rose was always there at the same time to make sure that everything was clean and that we had what we needed. The kitchen is fully stocked and we never needed anything that was not provided. The bathrooms have hair dryers. The Venetian also provides laundry detergent for your laundry needs. Beach and pool towels are provided for your use during your stay.

Now let's talk about the beach. Oh the beautiful beach! It is calm, clear, and welcoming. It is also very clean. We often felt like we were there alone. There are comfortable chairs and umbrellas there for guests.

We can't wait to return to Turks and Caicos. When we do return we will return to The Venetian. We had such a spectacular time we can't say enough positive things about our stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Turkish first
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Venetian. Everything was perfect!

My husband, 2 teenage daughters and I stayed in Penthouse 703. The accommodations were amazing. It seemed that everywhere you turned, there was a view of the gorgeous ocean. There are no buildings on the right side to obstruct the views.

We especially enjoyed the screened in living room/dining room as a break from the hot afternoons. The enormous windows made you feel like you were sitting right on the beach. At night, the media room was a great place to relax. There was a large television with dvd player. The room had an assortment of movies and plenty of books to borrow.

The kitchen was state of the art and well-equipped with dishes and utensils. Bottles of water and coffee were supplied. We did not cook meals, but we had some breakfast items and snacks. The grocery store is about a 10 minute drive.

The rooms were spotless. I am picky about room cleanliness and I found everything in perfect condition each day. We would like to thank Rose for all she did. She even decorated our bed on our anniversary!

There are no restaurants on the premises, but there are 2 restaurants (Cabana Bar and Opus) at the Ocean Club which is a short walk. I preferred the foot path, rather than walking on the beach when it was extremely hot. We ate many meals at Cabana Bar. It was very casual and it had consistently good beach food.

Grace Bay is by far the most beautiful beach with crystal clear turquoise water. We have stayed on Meads Bay on Anguilla which is a close second. Since the Venetian is not in the middle of all the busy resorts, it is private and serene. There are chairs and umbrellas set up for guests. You bring towels from your room for the beach and pool. There is a large, beautiful pool, but we spent almost all our time on the beach.

Colleen, the assistant manager was extremely friendly and helpful. She checked in with us each day without being obtrusive. She gave us excellent suggestions for dining and activities. What a lovely person! She truly made us feel welcomed.

We visited Turks last year and stayed at Grace Bay Club. We enjoyed our stay there, especially since there are restaurants and it is more centrally located. However, the Venetian has luxury accommodations and complete tranquility. I would definitely choose to stay at the Venetian again.

I would also like to mention that we have never met so many friendly, kind people on an island. We were constantly thanked for visiting Turks and it was clear that tourists are appreciated.

If you're looking for paradise, visit Turks and the amazing Venetian!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was well taken care of by management the minute I arrived at the airport as I was guided to the property in my rented car. The apartment was tastefully decorated, incredibly sized and pure luxury. Conveniently located right on a pristine beach with an equally magnificent view, I couldn't ask for more. Everyone and everything at The Venetian gets 5 stars.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was impressed last year by the Tuscany next door but the Venetian is even better. The condos are bigger and better designed for feng shui flow and human flow. The service is exceptional as usual. Thank you Marlene for spending 2 hours washing my dishes, cleaning my mess, changing my sheets, and wiping the floor everyday. Thank you Terria and Shawna for your wonderful helful smiles. Thank you Coleen for all your tour suggestions. I shall return!:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
VenetianOnGraceBay, General Manager at The Venetian on Grace Bay, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words, we take great pride in our resort and looking forward to your return visit next year at The Venetian on Grace Bay!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Venetian for a week to celebrate my birthday! It was an excellent experience. The staff was attentive, professional and very friendly! The room was actually the size of a large apartment! Extremely clean! Housekeeping spent 45 minutes daily cleaning! At other hotels I've stayed at they spend 15 minutes in the room. I can't say enough about the Venetian! The staff is great with making recommendations and reservations for the local restaurants and water activities! We are definitely going back to the Venetian.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
VenetianOnGraceBay, General Manager at The Venetian on Grace Bay, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Carl C – thanks so much for taking the time to post about your experience with us at The Venetian on Grace Bay, we’re absolutely thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and we loved hosting you for your birthday, we’ll look forward to a return visit soon.
Hertford, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have never in my life been to or seen anything to compare with this part of heaven. 102 is a great condo with wonderful furnishings and incredible views of the ocean. the beach is almost at
your back door.
words can't express the beauty of the white talcum like beach and the water color and clarity is
unmatched anywhere. there is no wave action and is perfect for swimming, snorkeling or whatever pleases you.
i explored the island extensively during my stay and this location is the best on the island for
beauty, cleanliness and solitude. Amazing.....
Everyone should visit this new condo at some time in their life and if they go, they will return.
it is as good as it gets
The staff is wonderful and will work like crazy to accomadate all guests.
For those who prefer a pool, there is a world class pool at your front door and you will probably have it all to yourself

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had a great vacation last summer at the Venetian. The apartment was gorgeous and the view was unbeatable. We were able to just roll out of bed and go to the beach. Good pool, fitness room, tennis courts. We were able to walk or borrow bikes to get to a bunch of restaurants and bars all over the island.

Extremely helpful as well. We had called a taxi to take us to the airport and it was very late, so one of the staff started calling drivers and was able to find one nearby who got us to airport on time for our flight.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to The Venetian on Grace Bay? Share your experiences!