“Well worth the $” 5 of 5 stars

$100*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Vibes Tours is the number #1 rated, Forbes recommended, luxury, ocean adventure tour company in beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. FORBES MAGAZINE RECOMMENDED! ADVENTURE, LUXURY, ROMANCE OR FAMILY FUN Island Vibes Tours delivers! Cruise the majestic waters, dive the gorgeous reefs and experience the breathtaking sunsets of Turks and Caicos like you've never seen them before. Join us for a half or full day ADVENTURE where our FIRST CLASS staff, specializes in making your day one in which you won't forget! Hop on one of our four brand new, state-of-the-art Catamarans, with Turks and Caicos's only BUILT-IN-DIVING-BOARDS - and have the experience of a lifetime.
Alabama
10 attraction reviews
“Well worth the $”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I went on a snorkling tour with Island Vibes. It was well worth the money. The guides were awesome. Snorkled, dived for conch shells, Iguanas and even got to see Jo Jo the dophin! Would definately recommend these guys. Will be going again.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great 1/2 day snorkel excursion ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was one of the better if not best excursions my wife and I have been on. The snorkeling tour was guided and the water was great. For lunch we caught our own conch and enjoyed it freshly cooked on the beach. Captain Mo and Tank were excellent hosts and guides.

Boston
5 attraction reviews
“private group of 12”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

we had a group of 12 people and had a great day of snorkeling, swimming and tubing. The drinks were pretty good too. Later that day the Red Sox won the world Series so it really made for one of the best days ever...

San Antonio, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Another Great Island Vibes Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I came to Island Vibes through it's stellar record on trip advisor, and we were thrilled with the experience we had. The hi-light of our trip was not the amazing snorkeling experience we had, but the breath taking beach the guides take you to at the end of the trip. The tour picked us up promptly from our resort beach (we stayed at the Gansevoort, but they pick up anywhere on Grace Bay). From there, we were off to the reef with Captain Mo and Luke, our two guides for the day. The demeanor of the staff was great and the snorkeling my wife and I enjoyed was awesome. Make sure you have either cash, credit or a payment voucher from your Hotel Concierge. My wife and I brought cash, but a few other couples were confused on payment. After great snorkeling, the only criticism of which was the brevity; we only got to snorkel for about 30/45 minutes. If you really want snorkeling, and lots of it, opt for the full day as we did the half. From there, we had Luke collect conch for lunch, went to Iguana Island where Luke cleaned the Conch and taught us about the local product. After the cleaning, he led us on a little tour of Iguana Island which is home to over 6,000 Iguanas. Throughout it all, Luke and Mo were extremely knowledgeable, and taught us all quite a bit. Again, the beach we were able to see was pristine and perfect. Grace Bay is gorgeous in it's own right, but the north shore of Iguana Island is on another level. According to Luke, it's popular for Professional Swimsuit Shoots, and after seeing it I can't help but believe it. Our last experience was some diving off the second level diving board. From there, it was back to our resort where Mo and Luke were able to find a pair of Dolphins for us to see. Overall a great trip that anyone would love and something we will certainly do again.

Visited November 2013
Youngstown
5 attraction reviews
“Outstanding FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

From the moment you step on board... Great music, great humor and just plain fun. The snorkeling was excellent and you always felt safe. A great general tour of the Leeward side of the Island that was made extra special by our hosts John and Kardi. I have been to the Islands many times and this was my first experience with Island Vibes... it will not be my last! Delicious "coffee" aka rum punch and conch lunch. You will not be disappointed.