My husband and I stayed here on our most recent trip to Provo. It is in a great location next to all kinds of restaurants, shops, ice cream, grocery and the potcake place of course! We never needed to rent a car as everything you could need is in walking distance. If you plan on exploring other beaches a rental car would be needed.
One reason I really love OCW, besides the great location, is how unobtrusive the resort is to the surrounding landscape. It is only three floors high and blends in really well. The beach is wide and there were always plenty of loungers on the beach. The staff did a great job of cleaning the sea grass on the beach after a few really windy days.
Seaside Cafe has an amazing lobster pasta and the view can't be beat!
We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ocean Club West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club West Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel West
- Ocean Club West Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club West Turks And Caicos/Providenciales