“Very Good !” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seven, for the finest dining in Provo, look to the stars. At Seven Stars Resort, our contemporary island cuisine is anchored in the rich culinary traditions of the Turks & Caicos Islands. From fresh local seafood like conch and Caicos lobster to seasonings that echo the island's once vibrant salt-mining industry, the ingredients we gather represent a modern day quest for farm to fork goodness. Elegant yet thoroughly approachable, Seven is modern island cuisine wrapped in reverence for time honored techniques and tradition. Join us and discover why Seven shines above all others.
Sag Harbor, New York, United States
“Very Good !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was a great restaurant. We really enjoyed the food. The staff was super friendly and efficient. The wine list was quite nice.

alanduffy, Manager at Seven, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear 'JODI11963',
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of Seven on tripadvisor. Your feedback is gratefully received as it helps me to find improvement wherever necessary.
I shall pass on your lovely comments to my staff and if possible I shall try to make improvements on the wine list.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to rely your thoughts and I look forward to welcoming you back to Seven in the future.
Best wishes,
Alan Duffy
Restaurant manager

Chicago, Illinois
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Having been to most of the nicer restaurants on the island, I must say I would not put Seven among the best. The setting is just ok. They do a nice job secluding the outside seating with bushes, but the fact is you are quite close to a parking lot. Seemed like a strange location. The food is above average. Not the best on the island, but still good. For appetizers we had a Caesar salad, lobster ravioli and tomato salad, all of which were good. We also had a battered soft shell crab dish which was terrible. For entrees we had a mixed bag. The tuna was very good, as was the "shrimp in a purse." However, the mushroom ravioli was just ok. For dessert we had the coconut creme brûlée which was outstanding. However, what pulls this restaurant down is the service. The server did not know any of the specials, and when he went to check to see what they were it took him forever to come back. Rest of the dinner service was also slow, particularly waiting for the check, which seemed to take forever. So all in all, not a disaster but there are certainly better restaurants on the island.

alanduffy, Manager at Seven, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear 'Jim Y',
In reference to your recent meal at Seven and subsequent post on tripadvisor, I am very sorry to read that your time spent with us was not up to your expectations. Clearly something went wrong with our safeguards on providing you with our usual exemplary service and for that,
I apologize.
Guest satisfaction is very important to me and I shall review all your service comments and preferences in an attempt to make sure that this does not happen again.
I think there may have been some confusion regarding specials as we normally don't offer these. We do offer a 'prix fixe' menu between 5.30pm and 6.30pm consisting of 2 courses for $45. I am very sorry over this confusion and I will endeavour to make sure that it will not happen again.
Once again thank you for taking the time to let me know this. I realize that your experience was not as positive as that of others on this site but now I can focus on highlighting the areas where improvement can be found.
Yours sincerely,
Alan Duffy
Restaurant manager
Orlando, Florida
“Piece of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went there to have a special dinner celebration for my 49th birthday. We review endlessly TA for good places to eat and finally made a decision on Seven. It is a more "formal" type of restaurant in Provo, but it still layback and a very relaxed atmosphere.
The ambiance in the Restaurant is superb, Ian, the Manager at my Resort, called and gave them a heads up we were going to be a bit late and also told them it was my birthday. We we arrive to Seven Allan, the maitre, took us in and put us in a very special place on the yard with tiki torches and offered us a glass of Champagne as a gift for my celebration.
The people at the restaurant were very friendly and offered a great service, they pampered us and offered suggestions on the wine, and food that were right on the money.
If you ever go there I suggest to try the Tiger Shrimp, simply a great dish, and don't pass the opportunity to try the coconut creme brûlée, it is one of the best ones I've tasted (including the ones tasted in Barcelona, Spain).
All in all, when visiting TCI, take time to have dinner at this restaurant.
To Allan, thanks for your excellence service and suggestions, they made up for a very lovely dinner, one that I will remember for a very long time.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

If they have the lamb, order it. My husband had this dish and it was excellent. I had a steamed lemongrass shrimp dish that was light and fragrant. Service was a bit slow (island time!) - we were seated for our 8:30 reservation closer to 9 and had to wait a bit for the check but otherwise everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. We were seated next to some palms which resulted in some bug bites so we passed on dessert in favor of getting away from the bugs. Overall, a great meal with a nice atmosphere.

Texas
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was the best we had on the island. The service was great as well. A definite must for dinner!