“Amazing place to learn to Kiteboard KiteProvo is great!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: KiteProvo is your premier kiteboarding school in the Turks and Caicos Islands since 2006. We have only certified IKO and PASA instructors to teach you the exciting sport of kitesurfing aka kiteboarding. We specialize in personal attention to each and every student and strive to exceed your expectations.
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing place to learn to Kiteboard KiteProvo is great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Just returned from Turks after Christmas vacation. First time back in over 20 years and don't know what took me so long? It is an amazing place to learn kiteboarding. Mike Haas was our instructor who went out of his way to make sure we would be satisfied. His style of teaching is very personable and he knows how to relate to his students. I am 56 years old and took lessons with my son who is 23 and we both learned together which was pretty cool and after 2 lessons both of us could not wait to keep going . When the wind required us to find a beach that was more appropriate that was no issue and off we went to a remote beach for our lesson.Then we finally made it to Long Bay for supervised practice where the beach and the water is unimagineably like a big swimming pool! Unfortunately time ran out and we had to fly back to Toronto but I can't wait to return to Turks and Caicos and the Team at KiteProvo to continue learning. Thankyou Mike and all the team at KiteProvo! I highly recommend all of you and the Turks and Caicos to those that want to learn to kiteboard.

Visited December 2012

Lummi Island, Washington
“Windhaven and kiteboarding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wow - I took my family to Providenciales and we stayed at Windhaven Villas on Long Bay - well mainly we were there to kite board. We hired Terri of KiteProvo by the day as our private instructor and she was awesome ! The skill level among our family ranging from beginner to advanced. I just want to say, Windhaven is perfect for kiteboarding - it has storage bins for kites, racks for the boards, beach decks for setting up and an inflation station and self-launching post. AND - it is right on the beach - kiting is a step out the door. We can't wait to go back ! Terri we thank you for a wonderful time.

Visited January 2013
“Mike Haas is Souppa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Mike Haas was a marvelous instructor. He put me at ease and made my session a truly enjoyable experience.
His wealth of kiteboarding experience is second to none. I highly recommend him. George N.

New York
“KiteProvo: Beginner Lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took my first two lessons with Mike from KiteProvo. It was AWESOME!!! I am completely addicted. Mike is an amazing teacher and a wonderful person too. If I can do it anyone can.

Visited January 2013
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have asked for a better experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took a three day course my first trip to Provo and had an amazing time. Mike was patient and friendly and a lot of fun to work with. I always rented kites and took refresher sessions with Kite Provo whenever I returned. I now have my own gear (which Mike helped me select), but Mike still answers questions by email and on the beach when I'm lucky enough to be down there, and I look forward to future trips where I will certainly call up Mike for some advanced instruction.

Visited December 2012