I loved the location of Point Grace. Very private and romantic. The service is excellent. We had an upper cottage suite that was lovely. Grounds well taken care of. The beach attendants would bring you water fresh fruit and sobert in the afternoon. Graces cottage is the restaurant on site. Food was good but they could give you a little more for the price you pay. I would highly recommend this boutique resort for a special occasion. And would love to return one day. Easy to walk to other restaurant and some shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales