Point Grace has everything you need for a perfect stay on a tropical island. The patio with the swimming pool and the cottages is beautiful and well maintained with palm tress, colorful flowers and a lot of eye for detail. We stayed in one of the pool side cottages and the rooms were perfect. We were there with our 8 month old son and the crib was set up when we arrived. The cottage had a living room, a bed room and a bath room, was equipped with everything you need (including washer and dryer), had a great balcony and a nice colonial feel. It was just a few steps to the pool side where benches were ready with fresh towels.There was a nice boardwalk that gave access to the beautiful beach of Grace bay. Breakfast was good and the restaurant was also one of the best that we experienced on Provo. Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful. If you do not want the massive all inclusive resort but prefer character, style, and a colonial feel, Point Grace is your best choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales