My wife and I had the great opportunity to stay at La Vista Azul for nearly 2 months while taking an extended vacation in the Turks and Caicos. The location was ideal for us being situated away from the congestion of Grace Bay. Located about 2 miles away in Turtle Cove, it was a perfect combination of close but not too close. Our unit was a spacious 1 bedroom ocean view condo style room. It included a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. La Vista Azul is cut into the hillside so all of their rooms have expansive ocean views. The manager there is Adella Williams and she is a delight to work with. She and her staff will go out of their way to make sure that your stay in the Turks and Caicos is as memorable as our was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales