“excellent. i would definitely return regularly” 5 of 5 stars

La Vista Azul Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Turtle Cove, BWI, Providenciales   |
Ranked #34 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“excellent. i would definitely return regularly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Clean, beautiful apartment rental space. excellent service and housekeeping,2 beautiful well kept pools and hot tub, ample garage space and parking, washer dryers in apartment as well as full kitchen with all amenities. climate controlled and air conditioned. Perfect ocean view, reasonably priced. Nice beaches within walking distance and all marina watersports, tours close by at turtle cove marina. Best breakfast spot on the whole island directly across the street from the main office and a great bar run by lovely folks on the complex property as well as a superb gym facility. CLose to the airport, safe, quiet. Highly reccommended.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is the one.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
nicolanicolaLVR, Director of Sales at La Vista Azul Resort, responded to this review, June 23, 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We just came back from our stay at this hotel, I have to say it exceeded our expectations. We had an ocean view room,gorgeous view, very clean and spacious. 5 Min. walk to a very very private beach. We saw only a few people the whole entire stay which we really wanted.The staff are also very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.Hopefully the service stays the same .

Room Tip: Choose ocean view rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Monticello, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I rented through a owner on VRBO and the condo was nice. It has a kitchen set up with a stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and full size fridge and freezer. It also has a washer and dryer which was nice knowing before hand so I could pack light on the clothes. I just bought small packets of Tide in the travel section at Target. As I am sure you have read Turks and Caicos is an expensive island. What I did was pack a thermal bag full of food that I had frozen before I left. I left for the airport at 2:30 am and got to the resort at 4:30pm and the food was all still cold. I also went to the grocery store here and got some things that would have been heavy to put in luggage. Saves a lot of money if you are on a budget or just don't want to spend a small fortune on food. In walking distant are some great places to eat. Tiki Hut was my favorite. The beach was about a 10 minute walk and I thought the area by the resort was better than Grace Bay cause it wasn't crowded. One day I walked all the way down to The Coral House which is way past Club Med. This took me about 3-4 hours roundtrip. I wish I had brought water but whenever I got warm I just took a dip in the ocean. It was fun to see the whole Grace Bay Area. I thought the restaurant Somewhere was a doable walk from the resort for lunch. The resort has 2 pools which are very nice and cold but they were installing a pool heater while I was here so that should help with that problem. Also the hot tubs didn't work so that was disappointing. Don't stay here if you hate stairs. Also rent a car I regret not renting a car I missed out on seeing so much of the island. I took Majestic Taxi service from the airport to here and the service was wonderful and I felt the price was fair. Highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

we stayed here for our honeymoon. we were looking for somewhere nice that wouldn't break the budget. we booked on Priceline with our airfare to be included....amazing price!
arrived at resort, it's a must to have a car or get a taxi; but, in all reality, you can rent a car almost as cheap as taking a taxi. This hotel is very close to the airport, NOT walking distance though! a taxi fare to the hotel was around $16. However, once there, you can walk to Scooter Bobs, a car and bike rental place. They are very competitive on their rentals, HIGHLY recommended!
Groceries are amazingly high! Be prepared!!
The beach was about a 10 minute walk, and OH LORD it's so HOT!! However, the breeze is always blowing. I think the most amazing aspect of the trip, was that we had the beach almost all to ourselves. You can see the big resorts with their crowded beaches from there, but not very many people near you. We actually didn't have anyone near us every time we went down. The hotel offered chairs and snorkel gear...which the reef is like 10 feet off shoreline! That was truly amazing!
Great place to stay and GET AWAY!

Room Tip: get one near the pool!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked this place for my honeymoon. They are not the ultimate resort in any sense of the word, but they do offer a a great tropical experience. They give you snorkeling equipment, and the staff there was extremely nice.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed at La Vista Azul in #302. We LOVED it. La Vista Azul was more than we expected for what I paid. Very clean, quiet and in an excellent location. Our unit had a HUGE furnished patio overlooking the ocean (at a distance, but clearly visable). If you do stay here, rent a car. It is totally worth it. We went from one end of the island to the other several times. We didn't miss a thing! Driving on the left side of the road is not difficult. If I can do it, anyone can do it!!

I am a single mom that traveled alone with my 15 year old son. Safety is never a guarantee anywhere, but I felt totally comfortable staying at the La Vista Azul alone with my son.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The condo we rented was awesome! We were close to everything, however, I would recommend getting a car. Scooter Bob's is down at the bottom of the hill and very reasonable... The beach across the road offers excellent snorkeling and swimming. Tikki Hut is a nice place to grab a bite to eat and relax...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Vista Azul Resort? Share your experiences!