The room was nicely appointed and the views were great (room 5204). We had a great private balcony and generously sized room with a washer/dryer and kitchen. For the price of other resorts on the island, this is a great deal. However, I would not stay here again. You are definitely off the beaten path, so I suggest having a rental car. Turtle Cove is not very exciting, so you'll definitely want to explore other areas of the island. We didn't mind walking 2.5 miles to dinner or taking a taxi, but it would have been nicer to be closer to Grace Bay where more restaurants are. The hotel/condo is new so things are still in good condition, but I wasn't impressed with the staff. This isn't a full-service resort and we found the staff were distant or irritable, or acted like we were putting them out (like when we needed to arrange for a taxi to leave to go back to the airport).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales