I Stayed at the Sands back in late August 2013 for a week, the staff were very friendly, the rooms were kept clean, the cleaning lady was awesome, the bartenders at the Hemingway restaurant were fantastic ( Kona & john were great ) .
The Sands has the best Beach on the island period. The location is perfect, it's close to everything ( shopping mall, grocery stores, etc ) There is a reef near by if you like to go snorkeling or diving , I spent the majority of the time by the beach drinking the local beer ( Turks head ) :-)
I am already planning my next trip, I would definitely recommend staying at the Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales