We recently spent five nights at the Sands; our first time staying somewhere other than the Turks and Caicos Club (now known as The Beach House). The Sands is located on a nice stretch of Grace Bay; close to Ports of Call, but not walled-in by resorts on each side of the property. We stayed in a one-bedroom oceanview suite that was spacious with a well-equipped kitchen and large screened-in deck. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales