We were last here ten years ago and it looks exactly the same. That's a compliment because it looks brand new. Outer buildings look freshly painted. Interior gardens freshly groomed. The rooms are clean, nicely furnished, no wear and tear on upholsteries. Kitchen had all the cutlery and glassware you could need. What's better than ten years ago is Hemingway's. We ate every meal there for 10 days. Menu selections were fantastic and the specials were special. Portions for all meals are large. Waitstaff was wonderful and friendly and knew our names the second day. Prices were very reasonable for the Carribean. Beach is as lovely as before. Won't wait another 10 years to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales