My family stayed here for 6 nights and we loved it. The room was clean and modern. Nothing seemed out of date or out of place. The pools and beach were excellent. The restaurant, Hemmingway's, was great too. I would say this- either go with an Ocean front view or not. Don't bother paying extra for an "Ocean View" room. We were in room 6205 and we could "view" the ocean, but only a very small part of it. It wasn't worth the extra money. Other than that we would definitely stay here again! The staff were also friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, West Indies, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales