We (my wife and I) stayed for 5 days, as we came to attend a family wedding. We had a deluxe suite, which was huge, with a kitchen, and other appliances , as well as a washing machine. The beach was wonderful, straight out of the hotel, and all the facilities , like para sailing, snorkelling and sailing were freely available. The restaurant, Hemingway, had wonderful food, and our overall stay was very very enjoyable. The staff were very helpful, though room service for food should be introduced. Definitely recommend it to all our friends, but the travel time from India is daunting !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales