If you haven't traveled to Turks and Cacois islands you must add it to your list of must see destinations. Words cannot begin to describe the beauty of the water, beach and sky. The water illuminates in the most beautiful shades of turquoise you will ever see. The sand is soft and pure white like talcum powder, sunsets breathtaking.
The staff at the Sands are both friendly and gracious and provide assistance with a smile, no attitudes here.
The island can be pricey, but you won't regret the experience.
I have fallen in love with Turks and Cacios and if you visit once you will be hooked line and sinker .
I am returning again in November and I cannot wait!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales