Visited Providenciales for a nephew's wedding. My sister and I chose the Sands over the expensive all inclusive resort selected for the wedding and where the rest of the family and friends stayed. The Sands was just a ten minute beach walk away and staying there we each saved several hundred dollars! The Sands is lovely, clean, well managed and the staff made our visit to paradise perfect. The beach is beautiful and the thatched umbrella's gave it such an authentic ambiance. After too much sun, I enjoyed the hammocks in the Coconut Grove - so peaceful and relaxing. We ate at several different places on the island, but enjoyed the delicious meals at Hemingway's most of all. Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales