I am a Turks Islander who has resided in the US for 30 years. I finally returned home after being away for 7 years with my husband and son. I never thought I would find this little piece of heaven on the beach.
From the moment I checked in I immediately felt at home. The ladies at the front desk took care of us right away and when I turned around there was already someone there to take my bags to the room. As I walked through the beautiful garden to my room, I immediately had the most gorgeous view of the ocean (it was even better from my balcony!!). The room was more than I expected - very cozy and always clean. More than enough space!!
The restaurant on site was great as well. Seemed to always be opened when I need them and I spent many evenings sipping on a glass of wine as I watched my son in the pool. Imagine his face when the bartender delivered his soft drink at the pool. Awesome place!!! Great memories!!! Thank you Ken (owner), Stacey (front desk/waitress), Junior (bartender), and Julia (housekeeping)!!! You made my trip back home the best ever- see you all soon!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales