“Friendly staff and large comfortable room” 5 of 5 stars

You added Royal West Indies Resort to your Saves list
Royal West Indies Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Grace Bay, PO Box 482, Providenciales   |
Ranked #25 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
“Friendly staff and large comfortable room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We were greeted by Lopez warmly on our arrival. He made my son and daughter feel like family- joking with them about whether Duke or Wisconsin would win the Final Four. We ran into him throughout our stay and he gave enthusiastic and helpful directions, dining, and excursion suggestions. We liked the hotel, loved the island, and recommend it highly for families

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (345)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I finally got to have a honeymoon! We were overwhelmed with the beauty of Providenciales and Grace Bay. The Royal West Indies Resort was exactly what we were looking for. Totally relaxing. The resort has ninety rooms but feels much smaller. The pools were never crowded, and neither was the beach. We stayed in an oceanfront room in building 1. The view was amazing. The Pelican Bay restaurant was a huge bonus. The employees were all so nice. I would highly recommend this resort, and we will be back.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I recently sent in a review for the Royal West Indies resort. And I made an error by only selecting a one star rating. It is not a one star. It is definitely a 5 star. It is a wonderful resort. It is a smaller more quaint resort and that's what my husband I loved about it. The rooms are very updated and clean. Nice balconies to relax on. The beds are very comfortable. There is a washer and dryer in the room and that is very convient. We stayed in a studio ocean view with a kitchenette and that was fine for my husband and I.
The grounds are beautiful. And kept up.
The beach is amazing and we loved it so much we never spent time at the two pools at the resort. The pools were smaller. but, not crowed at all. And they were nice.
The staff at the resort are very helpful and friendly.
The Pelican bay restaurant is on sight. We had breakfast there a few times. And there was a bar there. Where we would go at night and meet a lot of nice people. Some nights they had live music.
It was a little walk to town to the shops and restaurants from the resort. But, there was a sidewalk to walk on and we enjoyed the walk.
We definitely recommend the Royal West Indies resort. And we will stay there again if we return.

Room Tip: If you want an ocean view room . But, can't get the ocean front rooms. Request the upper floors...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Royal West Indies doesn't meet expectations. This resort exceeds them.

My suite was ample in size and clean. It also remained clean thanks to the attentive housekeeping staff. In fact, the entire staff goes out of its way to make certain you have everything you need while visiting. I was left wanting for nothing. All needs completely met.

The entire staff -- in each department -- makes you feel truly welcomed. Every employee I encountered made me feel like my happiness was important to them.

I was told by veteran guests that this resort's bar is the best on the island. After dropping by twice, I understand why the bar receives such praise.

The full kitchens came in handy when I wanted to make my own breakfast or cook up a steak for an in-room dinner. The bed was spacious and comfortable.

Pools were calming and peaceful.

The property is located near anything you might need in terms of shopping. Rented a car and never needed to drive far. Many guests visited the town on bicycle or simply walked.

I can't imagine staying at any other property when I return to Providenciales. The Royal West Indies has earned my return business.

This was truly a perfect vacation; my best-ever. And this resort deserves a lot of the credit.

Room Tip: If you choose a first-floor suite, you'll make a ton of new friends: the lizards who stop by oft...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Beautiful place. The staff are the best. So friendly and helpful all the time. You can't beat the convience of having the restaurant and bar Pelican Bay right there as well. Fantastic food and even better service, I've stayed here multiple times always a great experience!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Service is very good. Rooms are comfortable and have full kitchens which is very helpful based on the ungodly exorbitant prices of food. The water color is amazing and the beach is first class. The free catamarans are from 9:30am-4:30pm weather permitting. We waited until 11:30 this morning due to some waves. The restaurant is good and service is excellent. Rent a car because there's many restaurants to try and aren't that close for walking. Between the taxi from airport round trip and having the freedom to travel to supermarket etc it's well worth booking a car online before you go. Thrifty is the only on airport location. Budget and all the others lie about being at the airport it's shuttles. T&C isn't cheap but it's beautiful so if you're looking for a bargain this isn't your destination

Stayed April 2015
Saugus, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for Christmas and New Year's it was fabulous would highly recommend it! on New years Eve we had dinner at the resterent on the property. The servercice was good and the specical for Christmas and New Years Eve Dinner were more then you could ask for. There was a cookout on the beach with music,dancing and fireworks. Fun for all!!!!!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 522 it was perfect.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Royal West Indies Resort? Share your experiences!