In few words, we were aware of the great reviews so expectations were quite high.
We never came close to have a regret nor a disappointment.
Maybe one regret. We did not get to meet Marta who was away for few days. Barry was a fantastic host and very helpfull many things.
The full kitchen and pool BBQ is the way to go with the IGA and the wine store only a five minutes drive away. A full week with no meal in a restaurant is vacation for me since I spend my life in restaurants. Renting a car is not an option. You have to. Driving around to isolated beaches is part of the fun and it makes you realize that all inclusive hotel was not the target for this vacation. So we had a great time and would recommend (already did) this very cool set-up to everybody looking for that kind of vacation.
Thanks to trip advisor too, it has been a big help in making our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales