Harbour Club Villas & Marina
We just arrived home from a wonderfully relaxing stay at Harbour Club Villas & Marina in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. The moment we arrived we were greeted by Marta, a lovely woman with vast knowledge of the island. We were escorted to our spacious villa, that came complete with beach chairs, games, and books to read by the pool or at the beach. This quaint place is a bit off the beaten path, so renting a car would be a plus. The road is only partially paved, so be prepared to bounce around a bit. Marta & her husband Barry provided us with recommendations for great restaurants, places to snorkel and quiet beaches. Another adventure for this trip was fishing, bone fishing to be exact. Marta's recommendation to hire Darren, a local flats fisherman and guide was perfect. Darren was knowledgeable and friendly and we covered a vast area during our expedition. This is the perfect place to stay if you want laid back surroundings that is just minutes from everything.
The Conch Shack
LOVED IT! If you want great, fresh food this is the place to go. Best cracked conch we had. Casual atmosphere and friendly staff.
Las Brisas Restaurant &Bar - Chalk Sound This lovely restaurant was a dining pleasure. Friendly staff, excellent food and gorgeous views.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less