We were recommended this hotel by a local. It has large, recently renovated rooms, friendly staff, a supermarket almost next door and a nice pool area. The price is relatively cheap because it is slightly set back from the beach. This is of little concern as it is only a 100m walk or a 2 minute journey in the complimentary golf cart shuttle 'bus'.
Breakfast was uninspiring but perfectly edible. To call this place a 'resort' is also somewhat of a stretch....it is a hotel with a pool (accompanied by a music system which has a 5 song resumé) a table tennis table (which needs new bats) and a pool table (which is not flat).
If you are on a budget and want to stay 'on' grace bay then this will do the trick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a trendy well located resort in the center of Grace Bay with its own beach and free chaise lounges a mere 300 yards away.Common areas and 98 guest rooms have been recently fully renovated.Free Wi-fi, continental breakfast,swimming pool,hot tub, fitness room, children's play ground,hourly beach shuttle service via a 8 person golf cart and 3 bars and restaurants, dive shop, spa, car rental and a variety of souvenir shops in adjacent resort plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales