We chose this hotel because of its location and price. Every hotel in Provo is quite expensive and luxurious but we wanted to see TCI and Ports Of Call fit our needs and budget. We reserved a super saver room on the first floor and although it wasn't updated it was good for us. The beds are really comfy and the AC unit was powerful. We never heard any noise from any other guests in the hallway or anything. The hotel had a few children there too but it was still quiet. The rooms are a good size and clean. It's not a very big place but thats what i liked about it. The pool was never crowded. After being there 2 nights we returned to our room from the beach to find water leaking from the guest room above. We informed the front desk and they immediately sent Kendra the manager to help us move to another room. Thanks Kendra : D We were given an upgraded room also on the first floor. It had a little patio area with a table and 2 chairs that i ended up using in the mornings while having my coffee.
The location of this hotel is great. We didnt need a taxi for any of the restaurants we chose to eat in. There are quite a few restaurants within walking distance, the furthest we went to was Hemingways about a 15-20 min walk away. Graceway gourmet is also within walking distance across the street. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel but i did have the coffee which was yummy. We went to Jimmy's dive bar a few times for breakfast, Caicos Bakery and Graceway Gourmet as well.
Loved getting a ride to the beach in the "Maserati". Although the beach is only a short 3 min walk. As hot as it is the island breeze keeps you cool so walking wasn't bad. Tristan set us up on the beach with chairs (free) and an umbrella which you can rent for $8 a day. Tristan was great and helpful He recommended Seaside Cafe a short walk down the beach forand answered any questions we had as far as recreational stuff. He got us in touch with Silver Deep to set up a snorkeling trip.He also advised us to go to Seaside Cafe a short walk down the beach for lunch which had reasonable prices and we didnt have to leave the beach. The hotel doesnt have any food, but upstairs bar and grill,and jimmy's dive bar offer take out. The rooms all have refridgerators so you can buy some snacks and drinks at the supermarket and its also good for leftovers. The kitchen area has a microwave and they allow you to reheat any food you have.
The staff are very accomodating and friendly. We were always greeted with a smile. If we go back to TCI this is the place i will stay in again, its a hidden little gem.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a trendy well located resort in the center of Grace Bay with its own beach and free chaise lounges a mere 300 yards away.Common areas and 98 guest rooms have been recently fully renovated.Free Wi-fi, continental breakfast,swimming pool,hot tub, fitness room, children's play ground,hourly beach shuttle service via a 8 person golf cart and 3 bars and restaurants, dive shop, spa, car rental and a variety of souvenir shops in adjacent resort plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.