Fantastic location and service. Wen (manager, concierge, receptionist) is absolutely fantastic. Wen was very gracious in booking our diving/snorkeling excursion, our kayaking trip and our taxi for departure.
I stayed in a King Patio Room first floor overlooking the pool and it was nice, relaxing. The room was very comfortable and has all the basics and more. I was able to sleep very well, the bed was very comfortable. Bed was made daily and towels were changed every day as well. Toiletries (shampoo/conditioner) were replenished automatically by staff when they ran low. Ran the fan and A/C at night --didn't have any noticeable outside noise. Big basket of sunscreen/aloe for shared use at the front desk. $15 breakfast (upon request) that can be eaten in the breakfast area or brought to your room. Microwave and water dispenser in the breakfast area that you can access any time of day. Has all of the important vacation cable channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, USA, Food Network, Spike TV, local FL news) Bloomberg and ESPN, etc. Shampoo, conditioner and soap provided as well. Internet speed was also surprisingly good. (I only used it to check my email and trip-advisor, i imagine for movies or other high bandwidth activities it may not be as good.) Other amenities that were great: beach towels, poolside lounge areas, lounge chairs on the beach, beach umbrellas you can borrow from the front desk to go to the beach, snorkel and bikes you can rent. Bar also located by the reception area and tv to watch world cup if you want to watch it with other people.
You may see some local wildlife in the vicinity (geckos, spiders and ants) by the pool, patio, and room but there wasn't really anything that bothered me and I am not one who likes insects. I escaped the island with 1 mosquito bite which ceased t itch on the 2nd day which is a miracle because usually I get swarmed and bites swell immediately and hang around for weeks. AND I did not use any insect repellent whilst on the island despite the fact I had it with me -- I did not feel like I was in great danger though I was careful.
Location: Twenty minutes by taxi to/from the airport. My taxi from airport came to $40 and the taxi Wen ordered for me to airport was $33. The Inn is a quick 5 minute walk to the beach across the parking lot/sandy area to board walk. 15-20 minute walk to the Caicos (french) Bakery/shops/bar and gourmet grocery store (similar to Whole Foods). Did I mention the Fabulous Grace Bay Beach is only 5 minutes away?
Coyaba Restaurant is also next door ($230 for 2 people: 2 drinks, 2 apps, 2 entrees, 1 desert). Casablanca casino down the street (blue orb lighting).
The Caribbean Paradise Inn exceeded all of my expectations and then some. That said, I was not looking for a corporate chain feel (Marriott/Hilton and their associated brands) and other resorts are newer (modern showers, fancy lobby, high-end decor, etc.) and have more amenties (HobieCat, Snorkel, paddleboard, kiteboard). To me, this place really was Caribbean Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales