This was a last minute trip and my usual hotel was to expensive. So, tried the Caribbean Paradise Inn which is less than 1 mile from where usually stay and it was a pleaseant surprise. My room was nice and clean. Not modern but very much liveable. The receptionist at the front was a nice lady. The pool left a lot to be desired as I saw no one in the pool my entire stay that includes me as well. The beach is within walking distance and they hotel provides you a beach towel. They also have their own section of the beach w/chairs and umbrellas. I liked it and would probably go back if my usual hotel is not available. Also, if your looking for a great taxi service try ACE Taxi & Tours - Dan Delancy - 649-244-8845. Dan is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales