“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very comfortable and nice hotel. It's not so huge like other hotels in Provo, so its really calm. Room was absolutely clean every day. Ice water was for free. We didint use the pool area, because we went to the amazing beach every day. Access to the beach is through the Grace Bay Club hotel, and it takes 5 min to get there. On the beach there is no special place for this hotel. But u can borrow sun-bed, goggles and others water stuffs.
Hotel staff was so friendly! We really enjoyed staying here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

247 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I just returned from my very first solo vacation and first ever trip to TCI. I chose the Caribbean Paradise Inn based on the price, great reviews and proximity to the beach and was not disappointed with my decision.

I arrived on Tuesday night and was immediately greeted by the owner, Jean Luc, who was manning the bar which is in the reception area and offered a Rum punch (this made me happy and it had an extra punch). Wen checked me in, grabbed my roller bag and walked me to my room which already had the A/C going (nice!). There wasn't any food available and the restaurant next door was closed, which was kind of disappointing, but good thing I wasn't starving.

I stayed in room #2, a lower level room facing the pool. The room was cute, cozy and very clean. It had a king sized bed, mini-fridge, safe and a cute little patio, where I ate breakfast most mornings. Don't forget to ask for the safe key upon arrival. And Wi-Fi is complementary.

This isn't a full-service resort, but I was impressed with the amenities that were provided. Cooked to order breakfast is available for purchase every morning and was ample and delicious. The cook/room service was also very friendly. I saw a sign on the patio outside of the bar for burgers and other bar type food, but did not partake, so I can't comment. I ate dinner at Coyaba, the fine dining restaurant right next to the Inn (it's closed on Tuesdays) one night and went to the Thursday Fish Fry in town the other night.

I'm a beach person, so I didn't use the pool, but the public beach access is less than a five minute walk from the Inn, which was very convenient. The Inn will provide a beach towel. The public access is on the grounds of the Grace Bay Club Resort. I was fortunate to get access to the resort's beach chairs both days I went to the beach since it wasn't very busy, but I recommend buying a cheap beach chair to carry just in case. The beach is BEAUTIFUL!! White sand and clear, turquois water. Another plus is that there wasn't anyone peddling anything on the beach.

The staff at the Inn was very friendly and helpful. I am an experienced traveler, so I'm able to find my way around but they were willing to help with anything I needed, such as calling a taxi or walking to/from the nearby grocery store.

I recommend Caribbean Paradise Inn to anyone traveling on a budget who still expects great service with a smile.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We recently stayed at the CPI after a week at the Beaches resort. It was a good spot to hang until we caught our plane the next day. The room was clean and ready when we arrived. It was small for 2 adult and 2 kids, but we had been in a suite the previous week so it is what it is. The room was very affordable for a Turks hotel which was well received after mortgaging the house to stay at Beaches. Be sure to book direct as hotels.com probably cost us an additional $50.
We didn't use the pool, bar, or any other amenities. They have a service that comes to the bar in the evening and will cook a burger, fish sandwich, or other snacks. We however walked to the Grace Bay Club just down the road for dinner, as our kids are picky eaters. This way we could spend $150 on chicken fingers, hot dog, and beer. Yikes! Felt like I was a professional sporting event...or on vacation, i guess.
Wen at the front desk is very nice and helpful...she can answer about anything in regards to Turks and knows where to go. Overall...it's not on the beach, wouldn't call it exciting, but a good value, and really nice people.

Room Tip: ASk for upstairs room if available...we listened to the people above our room walking around.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Clarkesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We came to the island for a friend's daughter's wedding. Could not afford $1000 a night at the Grace Bay Club. Upon arrival my wife realized she had left her purse (with ALL our valuables, passports, etc.) in the unmarked van. Wen and Jean Luc spent over an hour tracking down the driver of the van. Success! We were so thankful that we drank most of Jean Luc's rum.
Rooms very nice and clean. Reasonable rates for this island. Would have liked to eat there, but our food was 'gratis' across the street. Only a quarter mile walk to the beach. CPI has a nice pool in a tropical setting. We would definately return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I will by saying that this is my FIRST EVER review to tripadvisor but the impression that this property left had such an effect on me that I must leave commentary.

I recently traveled to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos for the first time on June 28th 2013 and I was sooo confused on where to stay etc. I read so many reviews here and on other sites. Now, an island-girl by birth and a recent grad., I wanted to stay some place nice but of course, didn't want to break the bank! :-)

After much debate, I LITERALLY tossed a coin between Caribbean Paradise Inn and Ports of Call Resort. Let's just say, "tails" had me headed to Caribbean Paradise Inn. Now that I'm back in the states, I can't say that I regret that decision ONE BIT.

Upon my arrival, I met the smiling and so-friendly "Wen." Her aura is just refreshing and beautiful! I must say, I expected a much smaller room. The rooms here are large, fitted with a veranda/patio with island-style furniture. The bathroom is HUGE! The shower was fitted just right for a "glamazon" like myself who stands 5'11.5". The bed sheets were soft, clean, AND white! The pool gleamed! It seems as though they really put a lot of care into maintaining the property's grounds. When I arrived, someone was applying touch-up paint to the rear...

Honestly, I could've eaten off the floors in my room! Room service personnel were so courteous and just took great care of the room and my personal belongings. There is also a safe in the room. The property is guarded and requires passcode-entry at night.

Did I mention that there is an on-site bar?! What more could I ask for? Safety--courtesy--a warm welcome--non-stop assistance--and a good drink--ALL AT A BUDGET.

The property is a 3 minute walk to Grace Bay Beach. It's heaven-on-earth. Honestly. Caribbean Paradise Inn is truly a charm. When I think "Inn," I normally have a different vision than what Caribbean Paradise Inn presented. I am at a loss for words, actually.

One thing I CAN say however is: I will return again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Putnam, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good spot to add a few days to your stay. Not what I would consider a quick walk to the beach but ok.. Friendly service , clean room and comfortable bed reasonable price for this island . Walk to casino and Coyoba and Coco Bistro as well as the Caicos Bakery and Caicos Café.

Room Tip: Ask for room in back away from restaurant.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Nosara, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great deal as far as reasonable and clean accommodations on Provo, but don't order the breakfast! The breakfast was horrible and pricey and served with all styrofoam and plastic even though we ate there. On an island it really seems wasteful and not appetizing to use tiny styrofoam cups for coffee and not even have the option of plates, silverware and cups that can be washed and reused. I'm mainly posting this in hopes that they will consider changing this practice and so others don't waste money on the breakfast. The bar downstairs has a great bartender and selection of rums, the service otherwise was subpar.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Caribbean Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!