Very comfortable and nice hotel. It's not so huge like other hotels in Provo, so its really calm. Room was absolutely clean every day. Ice water was for free. We didint use the pool area, because we went to the amazing beach every day. Access to the beach is through the Grace Bay Club hotel, and it takes 5 min to get there. On the beach there is no special place for this hotel. But u can borrow sun-bed, goggles and others water stuffs.
Hotel staff was so friendly! We really enjoyed staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales