I just returned from my very first solo vacation and first ever trip to TCI. I chose the Caribbean Paradise Inn based on the price, great reviews and proximity to the beach and was not disappointed with my decision.
I arrived on Tuesday night and was immediately greeted by the owner, Jean Luc, who was manning the bar which is in the reception area and offered a Rum punch (this made me happy and it had an extra punch). Wen checked me in, grabbed my roller bag and walked me to my room which already had the A/C going (nice!). There wasn't any food available and the restaurant next door was closed, which was kind of disappointing, but good thing I wasn't starving.
I stayed in room #2, a lower level room facing the pool. The room was cute, cozy and very clean. It had a king sized bed, mini-fridge, safe and a cute little patio, where I ate breakfast most mornings. Don't forget to ask for the safe key upon arrival. And Wi-Fi is complementary.
This isn't a full-service resort, but I was impressed with the amenities that were provided. Cooked to order breakfast is available for purchase every morning and was ample and delicious. The cook/room service was also very friendly. I saw a sign on the patio outside of the bar for burgers and other bar type food, but did not partake, so I can't comment. I ate dinner at Coyaba, the fine dining restaurant right next to the Inn (it's closed on Tuesdays) one night and went to the Thursday Fish Fry in town the other night.
I'm a beach person, so I didn't use the pool, but the public beach access is less than a five minute walk from the Inn, which was very convenient. The Inn will provide a beach towel. The public access is on the grounds of the Grace Bay Club Resort. I was fortunate to get access to the resort's beach chairs both days I went to the beach since it wasn't very busy, but I recommend buying a cheap beach chair to carry just in case. The beach is BEAUTIFUL!! White sand and clear, turquois water. Another plus is that there wasn't anyone peddling anything on the beach.
The staff at the Inn was very friendly and helpful. I am an experienced traveler, so I'm able to find my way around but they were willing to help with anything I needed, such as calling a taxi or walking to/from the nearby grocery store.
I recommend Caribbean Paradise Inn to anyone traveling on a budget who still expects great service with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales