“Great Service, nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Caribbean Paradise Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Grace Bay, Providenciales   |
Ranked #21 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Houston, Texas
“Great Service, nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We recently stayed at the CPI after a week at the Beaches resort. It was a good spot to hang until we caught our plane the next day. The room was clean and ready when we arrived. It was small for 2 adult and 2 kids, but we had been in a suite the previous week so it is what it is. The room was very affordable for a Turks hotel which was well received after mortgaging the house to stay at Beaches. Be sure to book direct as hotels.com probably cost us an additional $50.
We didn't use the pool, bar, or any other amenities. They have a service that comes to the bar in the evening and will cook a burger, fish sandwich, or other snacks. We however walked to the Grace Bay Club just down the road for dinner, as our kids are picky eaters. This way we could spend $150 on chicken fingers, hot dog, and beer. Yikes! Felt like I was a professional sporting event...or on vacation, i guess.
Wen at the front desk is very nice and helpful...she can answer about anything in regards to Turks and knows where to go. Overall...it's not on the beach, wouldn't call it exciting, but a good value, and really nice people.

Room Tip: ASk for upstairs room if available...we listened to the people above our room walking around.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

247 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Clarkesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We came to the island for a friend's daughter's wedding. Could not afford $1000 a night at the Grace Bay Club. Upon arrival my wife realized she had left her purse (with ALL our valuables, passports, etc.) in the unmarked van. Wen and Jean Luc spent over an hour tracking down the driver of the van. Success! We were so thankful that we drank most of Jean Luc's rum.
Rooms very nice and clean. Reasonable rates for this island. Would have liked to eat there, but our food was 'gratis' across the street. Only a quarter mile walk to the beach. CPI has a nice pool in a tropical setting. We would definately return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I will by saying that this is my FIRST EVER review to tripadvisor but the impression that this property left had such an effect on me that I must leave commentary.

I recently traveled to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos for the first time on June 28th 2013 and I was sooo confused on where to stay etc. I read so many reviews here and on other sites. Now, an island-girl by birth and a recent grad., I wanted to stay some place nice but of course, didn't want to break the bank! :-)

After much debate, I LITERALLY tossed a coin between Caribbean Paradise Inn and Ports of Call Resort. Let's just say, "tails" had me headed to Caribbean Paradise Inn. Now that I'm back in the states, I can't say that I regret that decision ONE BIT.

Upon my arrival, I met the smiling and so-friendly "Wen." Her aura is just refreshing and beautiful! I must say, I expected a much smaller room. The rooms here are large, fitted with a veranda/patio with island-style furniture. The bathroom is HUGE! The shower was fitted just right for a "glamazon" like myself who stands 5'11.5". The bed sheets were soft, clean, AND white! The pool gleamed! It seems as though they really put a lot of care into maintaining the property's grounds. When I arrived, someone was applying touch-up paint to the rear...

Honestly, I could've eaten off the floors in my room! Room service personnel were so courteous and just took great care of the room and my personal belongings. There is also a safe in the room. The property is guarded and requires passcode-entry at night.

Did I mention that there is an on-site bar?! What more could I ask for? Safety--courtesy--a warm welcome--non-stop assistance--and a good drink--ALL AT A BUDGET.

The property is a 3 minute walk to Grace Bay Beach. It's heaven-on-earth. Honestly. Caribbean Paradise Inn is truly a charm. When I think "Inn," I normally have a different vision than what Caribbean Paradise Inn presented. I am at a loss for words, actually.

One thing I CAN say however is: I will return again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Putnam, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good spot to add a few days to your stay. Not what I would consider a quick walk to the beach but ok.. Friendly service , clean room and comfortable bed reasonable price for this island . Walk to casino and Coyoba and Coco Bistro as well as the Caicos Bakery and Caicos Café.

Room Tip: Ask for room in back away from restaurant.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Nosara, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great deal as far as reasonable and clean accommodations on Provo, but don't order the breakfast! The breakfast was horrible and pricey and served with all styrofoam and plastic even though we ate there. On an island it really seems wasteful and not appetizing to use tiny styrofoam cups for coffee and not even have the option of plates, silverware and cups that can be washed and reused. I'm mainly posting this in hopes that they will consider changing this practice and so others don't waste money on the breakfast. The bar downstairs has a great bartender and selection of rums, the service otherwise was subpar.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am really happy I chose the caribbean paradise inn to spend my vacation, I took my mother with me, and after reading the reviews I knew we would both enjoy it! The ambiance is greAt. My mother, jean Luc and I all had great conversations, and he was just so animated and kind. He offered great service an is definitely hospitable. Everyone including Robinson, Therese, and Luna are all very sweet and kind. The hotel was quiet, and located about 3 minutes away from the beach. We would walk there and the grocery store every morning, we stayed in room 13, which had a fantastic view of the pool and the hotel grounds, only recommendation is to bring plenty of snacks! Bagels, Nutella, nutra grain bars, pasta. There are kitchens on site so it's great to make a home cooked meal after a long day at the beach. Also there wasn't a lot of activities to do, so bring a good book as well. The place is very tranquil. Glad we went!! Hopefully we can visit again soon and jean Luc will still be there with wen!!!

Room Tip: Pick room 13!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed at the Caribbean Paradise Inn for 2 nights before meeting friends at Beaches. I chose the hotel because of the price and because I wanted some quiet time. Jean Luc was extremely accommodating and helpful! The rooms were clean, quiet, cool (a MUST!) and comfortable. The bathroom in my room (#113) was newly tiled and had dual vanities/sinks which was very nice. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back. It was a wonderful place to regroup and relax. Very close to the Grace Bay Club where there was beach access. My room had a mini fridge which was a wonderful surprise since I had brought snacks and drinks! I too, enjoyed visiting with the resort cat which I named TC.

Room Tip: Room 113 overlooked the pool/ courtyard. It was quiet and loved the balcony for coffee and reading...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Caribbean Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!