A little off the main beaches (on grace bay), 30 minute bike and a 5 minute drive. There is a bicycle and car rental next door, as well as local restaurants and coffee breakfast nearby (since it is not included).
The hotel's facilities are a little old and a little careless, good to go to sleep. The hotel staff is great, very friendly. Great Wi-fi.
I was like 10 nights, the only problem was the noise in two nights, which lasted until 2 am, in a house next door. Probably this is not normal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel bargain in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly, budget hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales