This hotel / motel style place is right off the boat dock in Provo. It is simple and clean although a bit worn out. It has a pool which is rarely used other than training for scuba diving. As I said it is right on the dock where fishing and pleasure boats dock. I stayed here to dive wiht Provo Turtle Divers . The dive shop is only a couple hundred yards away. There are 2 good restaurants , Tiki Hut and Shark Bite within sight. You cant beat the price for a room and the Tiki Hut restaurant is also reasonably priced and a local favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel bargain in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly, budget hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales