We stayed at Turtle Cove Inn because we wanted a quite place to stay in Providenciales that wasn't too expensive. The accommodations were wonderful, and the front desk and cleaning staff were always kind and helpful. It is generally very quiet and peaceful. Some great restaurants close by, including the Green Bean Cafe. Rent a car next door from Bob for a great way to see the beaches around the island.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Hotel
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel bargain in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly, budget hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.