For those of us who live in the TCI this little retreat in Turtle Cove is more relaxed and better priced than anything on Grace Bay. The rooms are clean and have nice patios/balconies and I have never had a problem with one in three stays. The pool is a nice facility (although can sometimes be full of novice divers) and the staff are efficient and friendly. The onsite bar/restaurant has some of the best priced beer and cocktails on Provo, but the food is perhaps a touch overpriced (yet of a decent standard). Its also very well located for an almost deserted beache (10 minutes walk), as well as the decent snorkeling on Smith's Reef and the Bite. Also well loctaed for some other good restaurants and coffee shops at Turtle Cove Marina. I'll stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel bargain in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly, budget hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales