We chose this because it was the cheapest we could find and was right next to our dive center. Several other guests were divers.
The rooms are comfortable enough, if a little dated. On the 2nd floor there was a Queen bed with a sofa and a balcony with two chairs. On the first floor rooms had 2 single beds but no sofa. We stayed 7 nights. The view over the marina is great. There are six restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance ranging from the Greenbean cafe for breakfast to Magnolia and Baci for more elegant dinners. The staff were friendly and our only niggle was over the cleaning service. We guessed that the hotel only possesses one set of towels per room. Used towels are removed between 9 and 10 in the morning for laundry. They are returned clean between 4 and 5 in the afternoon, but what are you supposed to do if you need to wash during the day? The maid strips the bed and sweeps up sometime between the two towel visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel bargain in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly, budget hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales