Ok so tons has been written here about this CM. So I will try to stay away from what has already been mentioned. This was one of the best vacations my wife and i have taken and we have taken quite a few (12th Club Med). We so much prefer CM over Sandals and Beaches (done both, will never again) because for us it's all about having a great time and meeting new friends. This CM may not be for everyone. It is the only adults only CM in the western hemisphere. If you have a 5 piece set of matching luggage, or you are the type to call the front desk when there is a bug in your room, this is NOT a vacation for you. But if you want to have fun and spend a week with a GO team that is going to work their butt of for you, then this is it. If you cannot have fun with Mike and his amazing GO team then something is wrong.
We were celebrating our 25 anniversary and stayed up and danced every night. It was a blast!! This type of vacation is not about amenities, it is about memories, and we have plenty. The food was fair but it was fresh and plenty of it. There was a ton of stuff to do. We took a quick dip in the pool on the first day and then hung by the beach the rest of the week close to the Hobie cats, snorkeling, Sharkies and the most amazing beach !
Ok here are some tips:
1) Bring a large insulated bottle to hold cold water during the day and your favorite libation at night.
2) Email the CM office in TCI (Turks and Caicos Island) to find out what the color/dress code will be on the week you arrive so that you have the right outfits to wear (lots of fun). email: turccrec01(AT)clubmed(dot)com
3) also email them to try reserve a decent room (see my room tips below), book some early massages or reserve at the specialty restaurant Lucayan.
4)Do sit at a different table at each meal with others whom you don't know. I guarantee you will make new friends.
5) Participate, skinny dip under the stars, try out some new sports, dance like nobody is watching and have fun!
1) Spend all your time by the pool.
2) Bring your own towels
3) Complain about the small stuff
If you go with the right attitude, you will have a great time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the incredible beauty of Turks and Caicos during your stay at Turkoise. A breathtaking resort designed with a panoramic view of the talcum-soft sand and clear turquoise waters of one of the most gorgeous beaches on the globe. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales