We just returned from 7 wonderful nights at Club Med Turkoise. It the first visit for both of us. We just can’t say enough good things about Mike Clarke (Chef de Village) and his amazing staff members including Ara, Kyle, McKenzie, Elisa, Patricia, Arnie, Marc, Serena, Ainsley, Ruth, and Gotta (along with too many others to be named). The staff at Club Med Turkoise greeted us by name every day and quickly made us feel like we were long lost friends. Mike and his staff all had great energy and the village came alive every night by the bar.
The weather and water were incredibly beautiful. The food was simply wonderful, especially at Sharkie’s Grill! One of our best memories was participating in the “Love is in the Air” show. I laughed so hard I had a headache and my side ached – tears were streaming down my face faster than I could wipe them. The entertainment each and every night was so much fun that we arrived early to make sure we had a good seat! The Beach Party and party at Sharkey's Bar and Grill were also incredibly fun. There was live music every afternoon at Sharkey's where Gotta will make you an amazing cheeseburger and the best French fries around!
The rooms are simple, but, clean. We didn’t spend all day every day in our room so it was just fine for us. The room was extremely quiet and we had no problem sleeping in each morning without being disturbed. The bed was comfortable enough (I didn’t get a back ache). Housekeeping did a great job every day keeping the room and bathroom clean. The A/C struggled some days to keep the room as cool as we would have preferred, but it was tolerable.
The Club Med Turkoise beach is incredibly large - we attended a wedding at the nearby Beaches resort and their beach is only about 1/3 the size compared to Club Med’s beach. The resort grounds are just beautiful and well maintained. The mosquitos and sand fleas were a little bit of a challenge. The resort sprays the grounds twice a day for mosquitos. They treated our room for mosquitos promptly when we mentioned we had mosquitos bothering us in the evenings. Just remember to pack the insect repellent when you visit. This is a tropical problem, not a Club Med Turkoise problem – there were mosquitos at the Beaches resort just as bad…
Most days, we simply relaxed. But with all of the activities in the resort throughout the day, you can do as much or as little as you. The primary reason we selected Club Med Turkoise is that it is limited to adults, 18 and over. As long as this resort stays adults only, we plan on visiting again later this Fall. You cannot beat the price - it is an extremely economical, relaxing, and fun resort.
The resort does need to upgrade its wireless Internet access. I needed to access the Internet and it was not entirely reliable where our room was located. Not a huge deal when you’re supposed to be on vacation, but it would be nice to have a stronger signal. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our vacation and have already started making plans to return this Fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the incredible beauty of Turks and Caicos during your stay at Turkoise. A breathtaking resort designed with a panoramic view of the talcum-soft sand and clear turquoise waters of one of the most gorgeous beaches on the globe. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales