When you're choosing the best option for your first vacation in a long time, Club Med Turks and Caicos should be at the top of your list. If you're planning, on top of that, to get your dive certification, all the better! This Club Med location is for adults only and while I missed my children every day, I didn't miss other people's children. (Those of you who have taken family vacations probably know what I mean) This is not a luxury resort with highly appointed rooms and 24 hour room service-The true luxury is being on the most beautiful beach in the world, enjoying an endless array of exotic activities such as trapeze, sailing, yoga, volleyball, snorkeling, scuba, and meeting wonderful people from all over the world. They also have ping-pong, billiards, basketball, a soccer field, water polo, etc. You also have the option of doing nothing – sunbathing on a bed by the pool or out on a beach with sand as soft as talc. The rooms are spartan but appropriate and the excellent front desk staff happily accommodated a move when I requested it. Good news/bad news about my scuba experience: Halfway through the course you get taken out for your first open water dive. I developed severe seasickness. The good news was that there was a dive doctor on the boat who tried everything possible to assist me in my misery, including staying by my side the entire trip AND my instructor went out of his way to put in extra time with me one-on-one to assure that I could complete the certification course-which I did!! Although I believe any one of the excellent SCUBA staff would have done the same, I highly recommend requesting Hugo should you decide to get your certification. Not only was Hugo highly accommodating, he was compassionate, calm, and most of all very COOL! (Plus he plays a mean set of drums)
Another highlight was the sailing regatta out to Iguana Island-Did I mention meeting wonderful people? We were paired with a great couple with whom we really enjoyed the ride and at the end of it we were able to meet and greet with the nearly domesticated iguanas on a beautiful desolate isle! If this goes down as the only Caribbean vacation I ever take, I'll never regret Turks and Caicos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the incredible beauty of Turks and Caicos during your stay at Turkoise. A breathtaking resort designed with a panoramic view of the talcum-soft sand and clear turquoise waters of one of the most gorgeous beaches on the globe. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and Despegar.com so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales