“Awesome doesn't even cover it!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
Providenciales, Providenciales   |
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome doesn't even cover it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

This Club Med location is fantastic! The beach is truly second to none and the staff are some of the best anywhere we have ever stayed. It was very refreshing to sit down to dinner and discover that not only does the resort staff dine with you, they are encouraged to do so!

For the money we spent, there is no other place you can go and get the same value. As far as an all-inclusive resort goes they are top of the line. The sports and entertainment are great. We snorkeled, sailed, went diving, played tennis, enjoyed the pool, watched the nightly shows, learned how to fly on the trapeze, and even participated in the show our last night there!!!

Special thanks to the Diving staff and the Circus staff who went out of their way to make our vacation the best one we have ever been on! Do not miss an opportunity to dive with Julian, Ricky, and Evelyne they know the water in TCI and will take care of you the right way. They are safe and extremely personable. We have made new friends that we will keep forever!

If you ever dreamed of running away and joining the Circus, go on over to the trapeze and meet Kevin, Brandon, Nate, and Dave. They will help you realize that dream and treat you like you are a part of he family! Your safety is their primary concern so have nothing to fear and just go and let your inner "flyer" out!!! They will let you live your Circus dream while you enjoy an amazing vacation.

Oh yea don't miss our on Kari's dessert table or Jason's gnocchi!!! They are some cooking fiends. ;)

The only thing that we wished would have been better was the wireless internet and the drinks. It is totally understandable to have lower grade liquors, but one of the best upgrades I think you can have at a resort like this is real premium liquor. The bar-tending staff work hard with what they have and will keep you happy your entire stay.

Hands down we recommend Club Med Turkoise! You just can not get more value for your hard earned dollar. :) And you are hard pressed to find a better time anywhere!

Mike & Christina :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Dear MadMiguel2000,

Thank you for your amazing review! We're so glad that you enjoyed our location and Club Med Team. Congratulations on participating in the trapeze show! We hope you can join us again soon for another wonderful vacation.

Your Club Med Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (688)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

This was the most amazing vacation I have ever had. I was taken here by my dad and his girlfriend for my graduation present and this was the perfect set up.

I was able to go and hang out with the other guests and the GOs and feel right at home. The guests there are very friendly and some even come as single. This made it easy to connect with them because they were solely there to meet people. The GOs there were amazing! They were fun, interactive, high energy and very encouraging. All of the GOs were awesome, Jessi, Marco, Jules, David, Simon, Brandon, Nate, Greg, Kevin, Casey, but especially the Scuba team: Jacques, Michael, Ricky, Julian, Evelyn, Jed, Kian, Jordan, Captain Andy and Captain Clyde.

The resort could use some renovation but it was a beautiful place so I was not indoors or in my room that much. I am glad my room had air conditioning and hot water because rumor has it that some of the rooms didn't. But again, it was a beautiful place so it didn't make the older buildings seem that bad :)

I would recommend this place to anyone. It was a great experience and I believe that the GOs definitely make ClubMed.

Room Tip: Ask for room with AC and hot water. They will do the best they can do accommodate.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear katietatt,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you felt at home with our Club Med Team. We appreciate your insight and will bring it to management's attention. We hope to see you again soon at Club Med. Congratulations on your graduation!

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I traveled solo to Club Med Turkoise. This was my first solo trip anywhere and I was a bit apprehensive. No need to be, though. I made many new friends, including one of the GOs, Luca, who did everything in his power to make it a memorable vacation for myself and the group that I hung out with for the week.

The property was everything I expected it to be. My room was clean, if a little dated. But, honestly, I was only in my room to shower and sleep. Every other minute was filled with either activities, shows, parties, or simply relaxing by the pool/beach. The food was excellent. Not gourmet quality, but very good and varied nonetheless.

The staff was kind and courteous. The whole atmosphere at Club Med is open.

What made this vacation so memorable for me was the new friends I made from around the world. Going solo it was important, to me anyway, to connect with other vacationers. Club Med's atmosphere certainly helped in that regard. I was lucky to connect with a few people that were there, and the group just continued to grow the entire week, until there were about 16 of us (couples and singles).

All in all, it was the perfect vacation for me, and I wish I could have stayed a little longer.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Dear currypowder63,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad we could accommodate your first solo trip. We sincerely apologize about anything you felt was not up to par. Please know your issues have been brought to our management's attention. We hope to see you again soon at Club Med.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

First of all, I cannot say enough about the friendliness and professionalism of the GO's and staff. Marco at Tennis made the week a very enjoyable one and the SCUBA staff were outstanding!
While this is an older club, some renovations are ongoing and the promise is for more upscale public areas.
The beach is simply brilliant (literally) and we love it. (See photos)
There were a couple of issues in the restaurant that really needed to be addresses. First...the flies were everywhere. This is the first time that this has ever been a problem in any of our Club Med stays. Secondly, would it have been too much to have some little individual jam packets at breakfast? Breakfast, was a very good meal, with fresh eggs cooked to order, pancakes, crepes, french toast, bacon, fruit, cheese, etc. Lunch and Dinner were done well considering the difficulties running a kitchen of this size depending on importing foodstuffs from outside the islands. We always did find something good to eat.
Our accommodations were clean, comfortable, and there was plenty of room. The view, as always was beautiful!
Our 8 days were filled with fun thanks to all at Club Med Turkoise!

Room Tip: If you are a scuba diver, you will want to be on the Marina side of the resort. Sailing, Tennis, Tra...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
clubmedofficial, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear MmeAix,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re glad you were able to thoroughly enjoy tennis and scuba diving! Your insight about the food has been brought to management’s attention. We hope to have you back for another great Club Med vacation.

Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I highly recommend Turkoise and the wonderful staff to any vacation goer. My wife and I wanted to stay after our week was up. The sports and sun. The drinks and fun! And a good variety of foods to eat...BRING YOUR SUN SCREEN (we went through 3 bottles)!! Call ahead for the themes of each of your nights there...adds to the fun! And the shows! The trapeze artists and the new stage show "Popular" are fantastic and energetic!! Say hi to Brooke and Patrick!!

Eric and Amy Hart

Room Tip: all about the same...just mention floor preference
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear TEricHart

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so glad that you enjoyed the shows and themes! We hope you can join us again soon for another wonderful vacation!

New YOrk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

The trip was wonderful, I never imagine seeing so clear water the organization was excellent and the hotel staff very friendly and funny l will recommended to everyone, we enjoyed very much .. the best were the shows..

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Dear lauchas,

Thank you for your amazing review! We're so glad that you enjoyed the location and our Club Med Team. We hope you can join us again soon for another wonderful vacation.

chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Where to start before I foget it all... highly unlikely! The rooms two twin size beds, which is fine if your in college. It is time for Club Med to put a little $$ into what they have if they want to keep the people coming. Double beds would be nice and the rooms are large enough. I know it would keep them from having that King option but it would be a better thing to have. The room decor is nice and the AC always worked and we never had issues with the controls. It did rain a few days and we had a window in our hall that leaked water (forgot to let managment know, didn't bother us enough to report). When we first arrived we were greeted with smiles and hello with water and lemonade which was nice. The Manager came out and gave us some information and meeting times to receive the lay of the land. We where paired with a GO who walked us to our room and gave us some details about the Village (Pae) I think I spelled that right was our guy. We had a room on what I call the far end of the resort by the scuba house. My only complaint about that was we felt there needed to be another bar some where inbetween our room and the main bar. But we are also big drinkers not fall out drunk but yes if we are AI we want to drink and keep it coming. We got the impression the resort is ok with drinking but don't get comfortable with it hince no bar stoools at the bars ummm we did not like that. We did receive great bar service from all the guys and girls Alex, Tito, our favorites Pae, David, we also good and some I can't rememer the names of ... The food and staff in the food areas were plesant everyone who worked in the main dining area as well. The manager of the resturant also stopped by and chatted for a while about the service and facility. It is nice how if your don't want to dine alone or with your travel buddy they will seat you with other like on a crusie ship. Much of Club Med was like being on a cruise from what my BFF and travel buddy said. I found that the Manager Remy (Mr. Fine is my nick name for him) was excellent at his job. He made sure he made his rounds and talked with everyone and he entertained as well for all the shows. Everynight was a different theme and they always shared what the color was for the day to dress in. I loved this my BFF said she could do with or without it. We were there during Independence day, which is also my B-day! I loved that the entire Village and Staff got involved they put together a car parade with made-up cars to reflect a City in the U.S, and the teams danced and dressed-up. We never had a problem with finding a spot either on the beach or by the pool. There were some horders for the palapa's by the pool, I guess the early bird gets the palapa by the pool. Would have been nice if htey put a few more out or if you could reverve them for about 4 hours a day at a time to give everyone some chance to get one. What else? well we did not feel like we were getting any insight about the island Turks and Caicos so we got a taxi and did our own little tour of the town. So it is true if your looking to hang and party with the locals this was not that type of island. If you wanted to do all kinds of great activities and hang on a wounderful beach than you were in the right place with Club Med! We walked over to a small shopping area next to Club Med as well to do a little buiness with locals and found that the cost of everthing in Turks was extremely high. Kinda disapointing becasue it is all the usually things you would see in an tourist area but I was unwilling to pay 7 for a shot glass and even at the airport it didn't get any better for pricing. Last but not least at Club Med you must have the CHOLATE Bread! White or Dark the patstey chef is a genius and you can pre-order to bring some home, which I did!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Dear true2u_60644,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed our Chocolate Bread and island activities. We sincerely apologize you feel some aspects of your vacation were not up to par. Please know your issues have been brought to our management's attention. We hope your experience will not deter you from future vacations with Club Med.

Your Club Med Team

Been to Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos? Share your experiences!