We stayed at Ocean Club East in April of 2005. The resort was beautiful, however i think their idea of a meal plan in Stupid. Sorry. I'm sure that they get a lot of business, and people buy the meal plans, however i think that if the resort offered an all-inclusive deal at least with meals and 1 alcoholic drink, they would do much better. I realize that the resort set up that you can buy the units, that they have a kitchenette, but when you have to pay thousands of dollars to stay and yet have to pay for food and beverage, it get's really costly.
Also, because the main doors have a screen door with glass slat's, the hallways are very noisy when other guests let their doors slam.
You might be wondering why we even went there?? A family member worked next door at Club Med. Since we were travelling with a toddler, we could not stay there.
Overall, Ocean Club East was a nice experience to stay at, and I would like to return if they offered an all-inclusive deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Amex and BookIt.com so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales