“My Wonderful Vacation in Paradise!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
30% off room rate
Ranked #29 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
New York
“My Wonderful Vacation in Paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I just returned from the Ocean Club in Provo and I loved it! This was my first time to the island and we made a great choice. The beaches on this little piece of paradise are awesome!!! The best beaches I have ever seen saw far! The Ocean Club is a wonderful property on Grace Bay. We had a two bedroom ocean front suite which was wonderfully bright and airy. Nice size bedrooms and living area. The property is kept very clean and safe. I have traveled to a lot of islands and this was the first time I every saw the staff cleaning the beach & pool lounge chairs with soap & water. The beach is very well maintained...thanks Marcel and Daryl!! You can stay on beach or by the pool until you are ready to leave. There are two restaurants on the grounds, The Cabana Beach Bar & Opus. Cabana is very nice and the food is good. Didn't eat at Opus because it was closed. But there is a local restaurant next door from the beach called Flamingo's and the food is fresh and absolutely delicious! It is a must do for lunch or dinner. Sit in your swimsuit and enjoy a wonderful meal or drink. I will be returning to Provo and would definitely stay at the Ocean Club again!

Room Tip: Go for the ocean front or view rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
PHLPLS, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write the wonderful review of Ocean Club! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time and mentioning the staff members that took special care.
Opus will be reopening mid-October, so hope you will experience on your next stay. From all of us at Ocean Club, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

477 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Ocean club resort is truly amazing. I had an amazing time this was my first time to grace bay turks and casico and it won't be the last time. The staff were so friendly. We ate at the canba bar every night we had the same waitress every night. She was so nice and friendly the food was five star cooking but not the five star prices it was so good my favriote was the coconut grouper if you come you have to try it. I will be back to ocean club resort. The view here is so beautiful. Ocean club resort is truly heaven on earth.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Crystal D,

Thank you for choosing Ocean Club, and the outstanding review!! We are delighted to hear your praises, and will share them with the Team!!
We appreciate you taking time to share information and recommend Ocean Club. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to "Heaven on Earth" for another memorable stay!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was our fifth trip to Grace Bay, our first time to Ocean Club Resort. We have always stayed at RWI down the road, which we've loved every time. We decided to try something different this trip, and we were very pleased we did. Our studio suite had a minor bit of wear and tear, but suited us just fine. We had mixed feelings about the screened in balcony. It gave a certain bit of protection from bugs, but it somewhat obscured our view of the surroundings. Also, it was much smaller than we had imagined. Our view was of the road running beside the property, unlike at RWI where every accommodation provides some type of picturesque view. So this was a negative.

On the positive side, the room was very spacious, and our small kitchenette was much better equipped than any studio suite we have ever stayed in. Although there was no cooking element, the little toaster oven and electric griddle were nice to have. The gas barbecues in and around the resort grounds were kept immaculately clean. It was a nice perk to be able to have use of these and the sinks and breakfast bar style seating.

The best feature at this resort was the shuttle between OCE and OCW. It was so nice to be able to save the cab/car rental expense and shuttle to the sister resort, which was adjacent to the local grocery store and pharmacy. Well done Ocean Club!

We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just got back from Ocean Club great just like the website said, Once you arrived bell boy shaun is there to take your bags and hand you a cold bottle of water. The reception staff was very informative and friendly they checked us in Myself along with five other friends we stayed in building B on the 3rd floor in a 3 bedroom very specious and clean everything we needed.We really enjoy our summer vacation and will be back.........The beach is to die for so many shades of blue nothing like I've seen before. Our dinner reservation was made by the staff each night they gave us one we can't forget Mr. Grouper about 10 minutes away from the hotel oh you must go and experience for yourself. I read the reviews here and got nervous but was glad we went with an open mind and enjoy our vacation to the max, Want your conch shell clean ask shaun at the desk he did a great job with ours everyone is helpful and work very hard. Thanks Ocean Club!

Room Tip: Building B 3rd floor....... thumbs up.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Just return from the ocean club resort has a Wonderful time, we arrived at 1pm my room was not ready but that was fine we change and made our way to the beach/pool bar where we enjoyed ourselves the beach is so beautiful oh to die for the water is like nothing I have seen before. Shaun the bell guy came and got us and took us to our room,the reception staff took care of us book our dinner reservations our tours even our car rental they made us feel welcome.I read reviews on here before we left but got first hand experience it was our first time and we'll be back. Haily and Mike Janner.

• Stayed August 2013
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We've stayed here 7 days and had an amazing time. The hotel is a bit far from where all the restaurants are located. If you plan to stay here you will need to rent a car or a scooter. There is just one option for a restaurant in the property. Staff at the Cabana Bar are extremely friendly but, can't say the same about staff at the reception desk. They don't know much and don't expect them to help you with your needs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PHLPLS, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear AdrianaDM2013,

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry to hear you found the front desk staff lacking and invite you to contact me if you wish to discuss. We are working with our staff through regular training from a specialized hotel consulting group. I only hope you will return and see improvement in this area. I am happy to hear the nice comments about the Cabana staff.
I did want to take the opportunity to mention we offer a complimentary shuttle between Ocean Club and Ocean Club West. It is available upon request, and normally runs until 10pm or 10:30pm depending on the season. The more centrally located Ocean Club West is within walking distance of restaurants, shopping and a grocery. The shuttle is a convenient option for someone not wanting to rent a scooter or car. Complimentary bikes are available as well. Opus Restaurant, located in the Ocean Club Plaza, closes annually and this year in the middle of your stay, from August 12 until mid-October.
We hope you will return to Ocean Club. Thank you again for the feedback.
800 457 8787
Shady Spring, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed ay Ocean Club for our first trip to TCI and boy are we glad we picked them! We rode the complimentary bikes all the way to turtle cove, aprox. 10 miles each way to see all the other resorts. None of them were better than Ocean Club. They are kind of out to themselves. If peace and quiet is what you like this is your place. The food there is excellent, and the price is the lowest around, We ate most of our meals at the Cabana, great food, great service!! The beach is like snow, and the water is really hard to believe!! It will take your breath at the first look! We can't wait to return, and yes we will be staying at ocean club. WOW,WOW,WOW !! Shawn will take great care of you! Dew and Lou, WV, USA

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are great, we don't spend alot of time in the room, to much to see outside...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ocean Club Resort? Share your experiences!