This hotel is perfect for anyone looking for a beautiful and relaxed beach vacation but does not need all the "luxury touches". If you are casual and on some sort of budget, this is the place. Here, you are paying for an incredible beach location (exact same beach as all the 5 star hotels!, and you're on the best part of it), a clean and well-equipped room, and friendly and casual staff.
This was our first trip to T&C. The location is perfect, even better than most of the nicest hotels and resorts - Grace Bay is a beach literally out of a dream (perfect blue water and white powder sand), and Ocean Club is on the edge of the main strip of hotels, so you can walk to the right for an hour on a nearly deserted beach! The restaurants at the hotel are great, but you are also right next to many other hotels and restaurants you can walk to on the beach.
Units are clean with good AC and relatively spacious. All have some form of kitchenette so you can get breakfast supplies at the grocery store (not far at all). They even have a blender to make iced drinks! Important to note: there is no room service.
The Service is excellent here - if you are a friendly, casual person (high-maintenance generally doesn't fly too well in the islands anyway...). Rooms were very clean every day and they even cleaned our dishes! Restaurant staff was also great, especially at the cabana bar.
One question we had was the difference between ocean club and ocean club west - there really isn't much difference at all, except that the OC west has a very slightly "nicer" feel. Personally, we would always stay at OC because of the location on the edge of the main hotel stretch!
For dinner, make reservations - lookup the time of sunset and if the restaurant is on the beach reserve for 30 mins before sunset. If not on the beach reserve for after sunset so you can still enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales